• not in one
  3. 3. status of it?

• good
    • bad
    • just broke up
    • married and good
    • married and bad
    • no relationship

you forgot Bi-sexual relationships and loving a male and a female at the same time. I currently broke things off with my boy friend and its final this time but my GF and I are still going strong! :biggrin:

Most likely because we girls understand and empathize with each other more closely. And know how to please each other. But men aren't all bad, I suppose.

This thread is about love in general, it seems, so my two-cent's-worth is to say that currently I am only prone to one fickle infatuation after another but not getting anything (substantial) in return. I'm pretty much alone, as you may have gathered from my poetry. I have one very close friend, my roommate who does my make-up when she takes the pictures you have seen to make me look so much better than I really do, but that has always been a "friends-with-benefits" sort of thing as otherwise we are so very different.

So, am I in love? Or being loved?

Not really, not at the moment.

make-up only accentuates beauty therefore you have to be attractive to start with and I find that to be so in your case.You are definately pleasing to the eye as the saying goes. :biggrin:

and I love all my friends so therefore I love you too. and friends with benefits is how my GF and I started out :whistling:

you forgot Bi-sexual relationships and loving a male and a female at the same time. I currently broke things off with my boy friend and its final this time but my GF and I are still going strong! :biggrin:

Most likely because we girls understand and empathize with each other more closely. And know how to please each other. But men aren't all bad, I suppose.

This thread is about love in general, it seems, so my two-cent's-worth is to say that currently I am only prone to one fickle infatuation after another but not getting anything (substantial) in return. I'm pretty much alone, as you may have gathered from my poetry. I have one very close friend, my roommate who does my make-up when she takes the pictures you have seen to make me look so much better than I really do, but that has always been a "friends-with-benefits" sort of thing as otherwise we are so very different.

make-up only accentuates beauty therefore you have to be attractive to start with and I find that to be so in your case.You are definately pleasing to the eye as the saying goes. :biggrin:

and I love all my friends so therefore I love you too. and friends with benefits is how my GF and I started out :whistling:

Thank you for the compliment. Flattery will get you everywhere. In all seriousness, as I was just saying in another thread, I do feel that I have many new friends here. And perhaps it is just coincidence, Dez, but it seems like you're always with me here. Like a big sister watching over me. Thank you. ;)

make-up only accentuates beauty therefore you have to be attractive to start with and I find that to be so in your case.You are definitely pleasing to the eye as the saying goes. :biggrin:

Thank you for the compliment. Flattery will get you everywhere. In all seriousness, as I was just saying in another thread, I do feel that I have many new friends here. And perhaps it is just coincidence, Dez, but it seems like you're always with me here. Like a big sister watching over me. Thank you. ;)

well some things are meant to be and some people are naturally drawn to one another so it seems you and I are filling in destiny perhaps. Or maybe its just coincidence, either way is cool as you are a very nice person.

I have a girlfriend, posted her pic in this art thread:

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...0&start=200

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry1286310

We've been together for a long time. We live together, and thing are better this way than when we were not living together. She's always been cool with my love of nerdy things like videogames, sci-fi, anime(Cause shes asian, duh). She loves to cook, which is great because I don't. When I once had an early early morning job, I would get home all tired and hungry, and she would wake up an hour earlier just to cook me breakfast.

She's also pretty open minded about sex and was always cool my weird kinky stuff I get her to do, otherwise my sex life would be really empty. Most girls would just say ewww and turn me down. The only problem we had we have since worked out. She is a slob and always leaves everything messy, so I do all the cleaning, which I don't really mind anymore. Another is that I cant stand her friends, and usually find an excuse to be out when they come over to our place.

My advice for anyone who is looking for love is to just concentrate on having girls as friends, even ones you think are ugly. They will always introduce you to other girls, and make you less shy about talking to girls, which was my problem in high school. After you get a large network of friends who are girl, love will just happen sooner or later.

Meh. Only love I'm feeling is the unwanted kind. There's a girl in love with me and she won't take no for an answer.

Tell her to f*** off if she doesn't understand it the "gentle way"

I have a girlfriend, posted her pic in this art thread:

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showto...0&start=200

We've been together for a long time. We live together, and thing are better this way than when we were not living together. She's always been cool with my love of nerdy things like videogames, sci-fi, anime(Cause shes asian, duh). She loves to cook, which is great because I don't. When I once had an early early morning job, I would get home all tired and hungry, and she would wake up an hour earlier just to cook me breakfast.

She's also pretty open minded about sex and was always cool my weird kinky stuff I get her to do, otherwise my sex life would be really empty. Most girls would just say ewww and turn me down. The only problem we had we have since worked out. She is a slob and always leaves everything messy, so I do all the cleaning, which I don't really mind anymore. Another is that I cant stand her friends, and usually find an excuse to be out when they come over to our place.

My advice for anyone who is looking for love is to just concentrate on having girls as friends, even ones you think are ugly. They will always introduce you to other girls, and make you less shy about talking to girls, which was my problem in high school. After you get a large network of friends who are girl, love will just happen sooner or later.

shes nice looking,great butt!

Gay/lesbian relationships FTW! Im bisexual so im like... yeah. Hehe, I'm just living my life. Oh and Im in love, with a girl, LAUREN! YAY! Its weird though. Shes "Hes hot!" And Im like "I know, isnt he!?"

OFF: Yay first post after I came back! w00t. And yes, it was short "holiday" from the forums...

Nope. Never had a girlfriend. Starting to doubt i ever will. The odds are stacked pretty high against me. I'm short, Not good looking, Have Tourettes so i usually end up making all kinds of weird noises that end up freaking a lot of people out, And i don't have that great of a personality, That and most the local girls are all taken and or have kids. Sooooo yeah. Trying to find someone here is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack while blindfolded and having your hands tied behind your back.