Type 3 (Underwear)

Hobo4President

I am looking for ways to improve the visual look of the characters in fallout 3, type 3 comes with the best body and face textures, as well as a beta for smaller hands. I am simply requesting Type 3 but with underwear, if anyone is able to do this or point me in the direction of a tutorial which would show me how to do it, it would be greatly appreciated.

• 7 months later...

I am looking for ways to improve the visual look of the characters in fallout 3, type 3 comes with the best body and face textures, as well as a beta for smaller hands. I am simply requesting Type 3 but with underwear, if anyone is able to do this or point me in the direction of a tutorial which would show me how to do it, it would be greatly appreciated.

>,> ...Let me bump this for you, cause I want it too. *bump*

How about something that looks like it makes sense as regular underwear, not like these sexy micro bikinis. :P But shows more skin than the vault undies.

Tut, link, or just a post... we're waiting patiently.

I wholeheartedly concur (kudos for the requester).

There are indeed some mods that add undergarments for Type3 but IMHO they're all kinda out of context when it comes to realism... I mean, it's perfectly ok that there're people who want their character to look really sexy and everything (it's not my cup of tea, but I've no problem at all with it and I respect those who like it), but - being a woman - I'm more interested in immersion and I'd really like to have a nice looking character that resembles myself with some "less-revealing but still neat-looking" undies. And again, it's not about morals and I'm not any kind of prude... it's just that I'd really like to have a middle point between having an awful body with my grandma's ginormous underwear (vanilla) and wandering around the wasteland completely nude (basic type3) or only wearing a playmate's lace topless teddy (existing mods). A type3 base texture with realistic looking undies would be plain AWESOME. Just my two cents.