Dynamic and Growing Town

Tony the Wookie

I am still waiting for a reply from you, Tony. I have replied to your PM, but you sent back what the player AND the girls would say, also I thought I was just working on Emma and Jennifer. I'm confused. I really want to help out this mod so it'll be released faster and it'll be less hard for you, but if you don't want my help, that's okay. I'm not a skilled modder and I haven't done any dialogue before, so I'll probably not be that helpful :D

Keep up the good work!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any one got any good public relations?

Aside from Tony I know absolutely nobody outside my family and co-workers (Co-workers who aren't interested in gaming mods)

All my online friends have since logged off to live lives off their computers.

yes, that was big in Bioshock with the little sisters

could have a decistion like that, kill her/give her to people who don't care about her (only her gift), or take care of her yourself/send her somewhere safe

the Faction could have some sort of disease caused by there excessive technological use (they could have major implants that cause something fatal/degradational) and the little girl is pure (free of radiation, implants, etc. or has an immunity) though that could stretch things is she had a cure/immunity, cause they could just implant her and make her a super soldier, and how would they know she was immune without implanting her

or they could have some disease causing sterility cause of generations of implants and radiation, and since shes from the Vault, she doesn't have any contaminates

though alot of that depends on whether they have implants.....

which could get tricky or a bit un-Falloutish