Misty Moon

Herculine

I loved the work modder Misty Moon did for Morrowind, especially the Azurian race. I went to look her up again recently and found that her website is no longer there! Does anyone know what happened to this wonderful modder, if any of her work is still around, is she still active or where she can be found?

I loved the work modder Misty Moon did for Morrowind, especially the Azurian race. I went to look her up again recently and found that her website is no longer there! Does anyone know what happened to this wonderful modder, if any of her work is still around, is she still active or where she can be found?

The wiki I found leads to 404 pages and is three years old.

Here's another good modders page that is still active which may have more knowledge. < Grumpy's Mods > < Canadian Ice and Howndog > and her pals may be another site to seek for the work mistymoon did. If you are interested.

Here's another good modders page that is still active which may have more knowledge. < Grumpy's Mods > < Canadian Ice and Howndog > and her pals may be another site to seek for the work mistymoon did. If you are interested.

Extreme thanks! I love the work of Emma & Grumpy as well, and feel cheated by fate that I never had the chance to communicate with Grumpy.

Extreme thanks! I love the work of Emma & Grumpy as well, and feel cheated by fate that I never had the chance to communicate with Grumpy.

Well said.