In search of a mod ... help please.

dario6689

Is there a mod that which allows you to show both weapons equiped (or even multiple weapons) on back and leggs (thighs). For example, gun on thighs and a sniper rifle on back.

I think i saw that kind of mod in CRI Squad compilation, but it would take great deal of time to check all the 100 mods listed there and im kinda short with it these days :<

Thanks for the help in advance.

Nice artwork, a masterpeice.

you know

should have a block and replace on any thread that has the words

searching for a mod

looking for a mod

cant find mod

My friend who had a friend, heard from his friends friend, that his uncle, who is now dead, but was alive, had a sister, who had a son, who had a daughter, who played fallout3, who found this kickass mod for fallout3, can you guys help me find it.

and replace it with

I am why condoms were invented.

Nice artwork, a masterpeice.

you know

should have a block and replace on any thread that has the words

searching for a mod

looking for a mod

cant find mod

My friend who had a friend, heard from his friends friend, that his uncle, who is now dead, but was alive, had a sister, who had a son, who had a daughter, who played fallout3, who found this kickass mod for fallout3, can you guys help me find it.

and replace it with

I am why condoms were invented.

Well, i wont let this pass and only thing i can say is, buzz off smart ass. I guess ill just ask around somewhere else where there are more reasonable people. You cant answer a simple question, instead you try to be smart (what?!?) and write a wall of text which dosent make any sense? Bravo. The amount of your cockiness is huge. This is exactly why i like to do research on my own, but 5am in the morning ... i could barelly read.

Tip: A simple NO would spare you some time, or even better. If you dont know the mod, next topic for you.

Ps: lock topic and thanks Tony the Wookie.