Start Modding

1stKronus

Hey,

I want to start modding and I don't :wallbash: know where I can get some tools to create models.

I'll be happy too if somebody could explain how to create a model. :blink:

-> I'm a german and i can speak english but it would be optimal if i could get an german answer xD :thumbsup:

I'll try a translator but it may not work

You need to use a modeling program such as 3d Studios Max or Blender (free) and a "nif"(format of Fallout 3 models) plug-in

I'm not that good at modeling so you'll have to figure that out...sorry

You'll probably get more instruction by some else who mods better and much more often than me.'

Attempt at translation

Sie brauchen, ein Modeling Programm wie 3D Studio Max oder Blender (freie) und eine "NIF"(Format der Fallout 3 Modelle) Plug-In bin ich nicht gut auf Modellierung damit sie in Abbildung, ... Leider bekommen Sie möglicherweise mehr Anleitung durch einige sonst wer Mods besser und viel häufiger als ich.

Hope that helps :D

you need a plugin so that blender can open them

---------

Dafür brauchst du noch ein extra Plugin, dann kannst du über "Import" auch .nif-Dateien öffnen. Gibt's hier. Du wirst dann noch Python-Dateien brauchen, die Installation führt dich aber direkt hin.

ok I've given up. I'm too stupid to install this fieles or I've the wrong Software. Is it possible that this programm is incompatible with ServicePack 2 for Windows XP ???? (i think my english is good enough that you mustn't translyate your posts)