i need advice

TheCalliton

hey guys... i have a long distance relationship, and my girlfriend is mad at me

she was feeling depressed earlyer and kinda down when i talked to her. i told her to go get some sleep. a few minutes ago i had to go for a few minutes and didnt tell her. then i lost the connection and she is mad at me now

i really dont want to lose her or make this worse. she was all pissed and left... i tried to make up but i think this might be bad

her parents hate me, and dont know we still talk

i cant call her because my phone is dead... please help me... i dont know if i can go on without her...

she also just got diagnosed with PCOS (i think thats it)

please... someone help me

A big bunch of her favorite flowers, a bottle of her favorite beverage, and a marriage proposal is probably a good way to get back on her good side. But I only know that from watching telelvision shows. I don't know if it really works.

I hope her parents are rich, I heard this once worked, and found it might help if you were able to convince her Dad he was God.

Tell her what you told us. You don't think you can go on without her. Compliments and gifts are always nice, Pagafyr, but what a girl really wants is to feel wanted, needed, more important to you than anything else.

Tell her what you told us. You don't think you can go on without her. Compliments and gifts are always nice, Pagafyr, but what a girl really wants is to feel wanted, needed, more important to you than anything else.

Okay...so television isn't the best place to learn about having a good relationship. Duely noted. And One Kudos for you.

she was feeling depressed earlyer and kinda down when i talked to her. i told her to go get some sleep. a few minutes ago i had to go for a few minutes and didnt tell her. then i lost the connection and she is mad at me now

i really dont want to lose her or make this worse. she was all pissed and left... i tried to make up but i think this might be bad

i cant call her because my phone is dead... please help me... i dont know if i can go on without her...

If you dont mind me asking, why do her parents hate you?

I remeber I had a gf (long since ex) whose parents LOVED me lol, I never really knew why lol. When I was rendered homeless they let me crash at thier place lol.

But anyways, you say you lost connection, what was the conversaation taking place over? IM, cell phone?

If you dont mind me asking, why do her parents hate you?

I remeber I had a gf (long since ex) whose parents LOVED me lol, I never really knew why lol. When I was rendered homeless they let me crash at thier place lol.

But anyways, you say you lost connection, what was the conversaation taking place over? IM, cell phone?

her parents dont like the "idea of me" thats what she said. and it was over facebook... i tried calling after she got mad but no answer

i cant send her anything or marry her because i am only 16

and i think herculine has the best idea

she knows i love her alot and vice versa

i kept her from suicide, and she kept me from feeling depressed. we just kinda clicked...

a poem or perhaps something written that is heartfelt from you.Women are attuned to more feelings than most men are.Men were the hunters and protectors and women the family tenders and gatherers.So naturally we don't react like a man and also if she's your age her monthly cycle will turn her into all sorts of mixed feelings and emotions. Stay strong hon,for after every storm calm weather follows

a poem or perhaps something written that is heartfelt from you.Women are attuned to more feelings than most men are.Men were the hunters and protectors and women the family tenders and gatherers.So naturally we don't react like a man and also if she's your age her monthly cycle will turn her into all sorts of mixed feelings and emotions. Stay strong hon,for after every storm calm weather follows

thanks dezi

im going to try to call her tonight, hopefully sort this out