i need advice

TheCalliton

she just logged on again and gave me the silent treatment...

:confused: well thats bad. Try telling her that you love her (only if you do) Tell her that you are sorry if she is mad. Well basically try to show her that you still love her and can't live without her. Good luck

Try giving her a little time....girls need it when they are mad at you.

And also...like Dezi said....try with poems.

Poems used to make miracles for me when my ex girlfriend was mad at me...

Everyone advising to give her some time may be right. I know when I'm angry with my significant other I don't want to hear a word from her until I'm ready -- and how long that takes largely depends upon what it was we were squabbling about. If it's true love, it will always come back to you. But if she feels like you're just bugging her, it will probably take longer.

Everyone advising to give her some time may be right. I know when I'm angry with my significant other I don't want to hear a word from her until I'm ready -- and how long that takes largely depends upon what it was we were squabbling about. If it's true love, it will always come back to you. But if she feels like you're just bugging her, it will probably take longer.

http://xsmile.ru/s/ForAdmins/Good-Post.gif totally right

amen to that.add my period and look out world,I can be a real *bword* in a nice way of course! :biggrin:

she just logged on again and gave me the silent treatment...

If shes that mad then definately needs some alone time. But dont ignore her! If she says something to you, dont ignore it. Ignoring your girl does serious damage to a relationship. Makes you seem like you dont give a crap about her, or youve got someone else to talk to.

If you have her adress try sending some flowers. Make sure you have her favorite flowers of course. Not cliche roses, unless she loves roses.

My ex (most recent) loved orchids, so i dropped like 50 bucks on a bundle of orchids and had them delivered to her house. She loved them so much that it convinced her that I was with her for more than just sex (her and I had that problem, that we were in a plutonic (spelling) relationship and I didnt care about her feelings. I went through hell to show her otherwise.

Just dont give up man, hang in there! Everything will be alright :thumbsup: