Are all of you this guys age?

Deleted54170User

I just gave Kudos to a great gal and knowlegible author. When I could not get back to the forum without hitting the back button I clicked on TesNexus. Are all of you familar with the latest news from that page?

I think I'm going to have get myself some servers and get enough money together to own a suit like that. I might need some plastic surgery too.

What's te matter? You three afraid to make comment? Wow! The number of reads just went up to 5.

Yes, he's a sharp dresser and quite a cutie! But since he owns the place I try not to kiss his arse too much!

Let me get this straight? I should not have posted that link because it is called arse kissing. So that means everyone here who has premium is a premium asre kisser and the rest are kissing it freely. Without even thinking about it?! Ha ha haaa.

Oooh! HOOOO! Elton John you're loosing touch!

I wondered why my chair was feeling so warm!

I better go out and get some fresh air before I get a bit too toasty. I know a woman that is going to be so mad at me it will take every one of those things I recommended to calliton to get her back in the mood for a little hanky panky.

I don't think I had a real, "Iin your face" relationship going on there. I was just pointing out how after I gave you a kudos thats the only link I could find on the kudos page for a leg back to you.