Paradise Falls Takeover

KCurry

so, i have a house mod in Paradise Falls, and its the only thing i can really do in the GECK.

but after i made it, i was hoping to completely improve Paradise Falls into a city you can really live in, and eventually TAKEOVER!

i mean, theres really no reason to stay in Paradise Falls for long, but its supposed to be like the evil characters city of choice. WE NEED TO IMPROVE IT DRAMATICALLY!!

heres some of the ideas i had for it.

-Fast Travel to it

-slaver butler in house, try to make it so you can choose between guy or girl

-add new npcs to PFalls.

-add other shops, armor shop, make bar area better, houses too

-hire crew of slavers who will enslave people under you, and give you percentage of money. you can get up to 5 on your team. so 5 slaves. you get 100 per slave.

-quest to convince forty to take over, and him and some other slavers will bust in the place and kill eulogy. fantasia and clover will beg him to spare them, he'll only spare fantasia, and he'll kill clover right there, and he'll be in charge, and put you in 2nd.

-quest to convince euolgy to step down from being in charge, need reallll high speech to do this, and be very evil and at level 10 atleast. he'll take fantasia and clover with him.

-quest to get your crew to attack PFalls to take it over. 6 against alot more. then run in and kill eulogy and fantasia and clover will try to convince you to let them live. if yes, they'll stay in the place, unless you kick them out. you own the place now.

-when you run Paradise Falls:

--you get 1000 caps every 5 days.

--bring anyone in PFalls with you. except shop owners.

--change the mansions look. Slaver, Raider, Waster, and standard themes perhaps...or perhaps not : )

--fire forty if you want, and have a new 2nd in command.

--maybe invest 10000 caps to create a new slaver outpost, lot smaller, but not bad. this will be a cool quest. changes the small area southwest of PFalls into the new outpost.

--invest 5000 caps to the 2nd in command, and everyone in the Paradise Falls Armor will be upgraded, stores will have lot more stuff and higher caps. maybe new buildings too. maybe thatll be seperate.

------------------------------------------------------

so whats everyones thoughts on this? i know it gets harder as the list goes down, but the harder stuff is some of the best.

i tried to see if i could make this, but i couldnt even do the first 2 things. i could probably do the 3rd and 4th things though.

but thats it.

thats all for now, if you could get the slave butler though, that would be great, people will probably have to read when talking

to him, unless the robot voice fits him..?

but yea, thanx for helping out, i just couldnt figure out how to do that

• 3 years later...

I probally would like an option of once you taking over Paradise Falls you get a chance to develop the place away from slavery and into a more legit settlement.

Yeah, I'd second that. Note that there already is a mod where the slaves resettle the place once you wipe out all the Slavers, but options are always good.

For a REALLY ambitious modder, maybe have a number of different ways that PF could be resettled, rather than just 'Slavers / Evil' and 'Ex-Slaves / Good'. Much would depend on the LW's choices / methods, including (maybe) who / how / where additional support is gained - Tenpenny Tower, Pitt refugees, Raiders, Rivet City, the Caravans, etc.. I dunno, maybe even give those dang Aliens a shot. Accepted, all this is very likely too tall an order, but thought I'd just toss the idea in.

I probally would like an option of once you taking over Paradise Falls you get a chance to develop the place away from slavery and into a more legit settlement.

Yeah, I'd second that. Note that there already is a mod where the slaves resettle the place once you wipe out all the Slavers, but options are always good.

For a REALLY ambitious modder, maybe have a number of different ways that PF could be resettled, rather than just 'Slavers / Evil' and 'Ex-Slaves / Good'. Much would depend on the LW's choices / methods, including (maybe) who / how / where additional support is gained - Tenpenny Tower, Pitt refugees, Raiders, Rivet City, the Caravans, etc.. I dunno, maybe even give those dang Aliens a shot. Accepted, all this is very likely too tall an order, but thought I'd just toss the idea in.

what mod is that?