i tried to google it why but really didn't found a answer

So anybody out there who knows why this happen and what to do about it

it is a clean install , game workd perfect otherwise

bethesda forums no wonder i didn't find a straight answer on my first search

i despise those forums

anyway it was all about those ini files typical bethesda handy work

Game seems to work perfect now and much smoother

thank you

Huh? Bethesda forums is the best place for help imo and/or the steam forums since yours is a steam setup. They may not be the friendliest people in the world but when it comes to setting up Fallout 3 and NV bethesda forums has all the information you need. Remember, as many people complain about their forums, just as many complain about the forums here as well. Hmm... not sure if that made any grammaticle sense... very tired here but I hope you get the point and that is it is very likely that the same people who help you out here are the people that would have helped you out there :wink:

You may also want to check this out --> http://www.tweakguides.com/Fallout3_1.html

Edit: Keep in mind that Fallout 3 is an old game and wasn't built for our new age computers so it is very likely that there will be a few more issues in the near future.

Edited by oOtailspinOo

bethesda forums no wonder i didn't find a straight answer on my first search

i despise those forums

anyway it was all about those ini files typical bethesda handy work

Game seems to work perfect now and much smoother

thank you

Huh? Bethesda forums is the best place for help imo and/or the steam forums since yours is a steam setup. They may not be the friendliest people in the world but when it comes to setting up Fallout 3 and NV bethesda forums has all the information you need. Remember, as many people complain about their forums, just as many complain about the forums here as well. Hmm... not sure if that made any grammaticle sense... very tired here but I hope you get the point and that is it is very likely that the same people who help you out here are the people that would have helped you out there :wink:

You may also want to check this out --> http://www.tweakguides.com/Fallout3_1.html

Edit: Keep in mind that Fallout 3 is an old game and wasn't built for our new age computers so it is very likely that there will be a few more issues in the near future.

ooh do not get me wrong most people on the bethesda forums are great i just have a serious difference on opinion with some of the moderators and sick and tired of the political correct censorship on the beth forums

even the word fanboy is censored there , probably to protect the kiddies in their moms bassement from the cruel real world realities and RL interacions and opinions

One of the problems i have with bethesda is their policy of making a game for the console and then port it to pc

while i understand this policy buisiness wise itsometimes creates problems for the pc users

their games make money because of th consoles but you really only played their games for real on a pc and modded and that is why their games keep selling is because they are so highly moddable

anyway thanks again for the help and the warning

Edited by kleinstaff