Honest Hearts expanded

devinpatterson

Armor mashup for the vault 22 tribals. PIC; http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/CourierStealthArmorSmall_zpsc11f9ba6.jpg

http://i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u404/devinlpatterson/FONV%20Mods-works%20in%20progress/CourierStealthArmor_zps1bde1574.jpg

I'm thinking of putting the black rubber/leather boots that are stock with the vault jumpsuit back on since they could go under the sabatons and greaves but the other options is boots over the greaves.

I'm also thinking of making them a custom race and adding some green shading on their skin texture (not everywhere, but some strategic areas, like in the crevices and wrinkles of the skin, and a very light green patch here and there). Should give a hint to their infection/symbiosis of the vault 22 plant tech.

Definitely! I love the idea that some of the refugees might have survived due to an immunity/symbiosis with the spores, and of course their decendants would have the immunity and be infected as well. This would most likely create a superstitious awe of them in at least some of the other tribes, "Their dead birth vengeance and death! They are protected by the spirits!" and immediate burning of their corpses by those that don't have that taboo about fighting them, or dumping their corpses in other enemy tribes territory.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I was working on some new weapons (ol smokey, and a "felling" blade chainsaw) as well as more emerald city (wizard of oz like themed shopping mall, I think it's mentioned earlier in the thread), a special variant of the spore plant whose enormous reflective blossoms redirect and focus sunlight for a las beam (similar to Niven's sunflowers), lightning bugs (like Randall Clark journal-ed in his diary), etc. Lot of good stuff to include in HH.

As I mentioned in my previous post on Sunset park, what motivates me are good ideas so if there is something you'd like to see implemented or original ideas you'd like to contribute, please do.

• 4 months later...