Modding a Mod - Moving an Inn - Sexlivion

thehim87

Hi

Me again

So basically Sexlivion for Girls is conflicting with Better Cities as it uses a slot from the vanilla version of the city. I figured that the way to solve this is to use the construction set.

So far I have managed to put the Inn sign at the place I wanted. But it seems that the Door in itself and what i think is called the display room (that small yellow transparent rectangle with a violet triangle on it) don't show up once ingame.

For info : i a modifying sexlivion.esp directly using at a active file in CS.

Any advice, help, links would be great !

Dorian

are you talking about the door marker? (sorry, i have to asume your new to this) you may find it easier to make a new door than to just move the marker, if you decide to make a new door, there are a number of tutorials on the web for modding oblivion, i would just google it.

It sounds like you are referring to the lime-green rectangle with the pink pyramid on it. This is the marker that shows where a character will appear when exiting a door, and what direction he or she will be facing. These are always invisible in-game.

To create a new door, you can drag and drop one from the object menu to the render window. Alternately, you could copy and paste one of the style you know you want to use. You will then go to the new door's "Teleport" setting and connect it to a specific door in a specific cell. (It is good to have written down what cell, and what door before you do this step. I often name the doors in their Reference ID boxes so they will be unique when I go looking to connect them.

Here is a tutorial link:

http://cs.bethsoft.com/constwiki/index.php...s_Between_Cells

It sounds like you are referring to the lime-green rectangle with the pink pyramid on it. This is the marker that shows where a character will appear when exiting a door, and what direction he or she will be facing. These are always invisible in-game.

To create a new door, you can drag and drop one from the object menu to the render window. Alternately, you could copy and paste one of the style you know you want to use. You will then go to the new door's "Teleport" setting and connect it to a specific door in a specific cell. (It is good to have written down what cell, and what door before you do this step. I often name the doors in their Reference ID boxes so they will be unique when I go looking to connect them.

Here is a tutorial link:

http://cs.bethsoft.com/constwiki/index.php...s_Between_Cells

Thank you very much !

I will try this tomorrow and keep the topic updated if i succed