Wow

Harabec Weathers

Im guessing mine was a simple break. Theres a link to the a picture of the xray in my first post. I guess its a simple because its healing just fine on its own and I have (almost have) full range of motion with my pinky.

But if things worked here like they did in Russia when you broke your leg, I should owe $0 because they did 0 work

Unfortunantly this is not the case.

You have no idea how much I wish that would work right now

Thanks you so much though :wub: , I appreciate that support form overyone! :thanks:

I just need to take a step back and carefully map this out. Ive been in dire stiuations before and come out ok, hopefully I can pull it off again.

Im going to crunches until I cant get up. Thats a good stress reliever.

try focusing the pain as a string wrapped around your finger. unwind it with your mind. or imagine it getting chooped off (both work for me, as i can catch my yans and pull them out)

thats a typical fighters injury,who'd you punch?

The knuckle is back because the bone was not set.My brother has two knuckles like that both from fighting.( Damn Irish temper) lol

thats a result of improper punching and lack of training

you hit with the big knuckles of the pointer and middle finger. im in karate, so i know a little bit about this... a little

The knuckle is back because the bone was not set.My brother has two knuckles like that both from fighting.( Damn Irish temper) lol

you hit with the big knuckles of the pointer and middle finger. im in karate, so i know a little bit about this... a little

It was in self defense, the guy threw the first punch, missed I pushed him off and threw a vicious left hook at him. Unfortunantly, my hand caught his face at a funny angle, resulting in the fracture. Granted he got his *** beat since my right hand was fine.

But anyways, it is what it is. Ill find a way through all this crap.

EDIT: On a good note, my knuckle has healed enough that I can once again sharpen my knives. Its a very relaxing thing for me to do. Plus Im really good at it :) After I sharpen them with my whet stone, they're like razor blades. Its all about technique haha. It was driving me nuts that I couldnt sharpen my good one lol.

It was in self defense, the guy threw the first punch, missed I pushed him off and threw a vicious left hook at him. Unfortunantly, my hand caught his face at a funny angle, resulting in the fracture. Granted he got his *** beat since my right hand was fine.

But anyways, it is what it is. Ill find a way through all this crap.

EDIT: On a good note, my knuckle has healed enough that I can once again sharpen my knives. Its a very relaxing thing for me to do. Plus Im really good at it :) After I sharpen them with my whet stone, they're like razor blades. Its all about technique haha. It was driving me nuts that I couldnt sharpen my good one lol.

HAHAHAHA ;D