New mod called Prison

Honeybiscuit

Hello Name is Honeybiscuit I doing a prison tower in Bigtown looking for some suggestion. Kinda running out of ideas but will give credits to those who are willing to help I`ll share the glory,lol as if the is glory. T heighth of this tower I hope to blow people minders and spark new mod taken after this concept wich would and killer sceneries. Ove a hundred stories tall. Prison yard is on the top so there are alot of skeletons on the ground. Hoping to just break a leg or somting just to exscape, dont try. With stste of the art android they will shoot you before you hit the ground. Im tring to ad some pictures of the tower how do I add it I have them saved in the wordpad scince its the only thing i can find that the print sceen can save to.

break a leg, man

seriously, good luck with this :)

and dig for some resource environment from the germantown police HQ

for print screens

use "paint" or look for FRAPS

save as .JPG and upload at a image hosting site, or on the nexus gallery features

cheers

Ok yall here are the screenshots so far I have 105 hrs in it there is a massive underground labrinths so like I said I really could use the help. Im just building right now I aint even started on the Nave or character other setting up voices for each character..

Make it smaller and more dynamic. Give the player the ability to sent npcs to allocated cells. Include a torture room and set timed gaurd patrols. Prisoners could also be forced into a kindof fightclub senario to enterain paying guests.

Just an idea.

i've been there, alcatraz, one of my favorite levels in Duke Nukem 3D was always the Prison, it would be great if you could just take a character, especially one that is unconscious, and then toss them in a cell and close the door, find some way of keeping them in there too.

(often when you reload the cell they somehow manage to break out even if the lock is very hard...)

often a cell block, like in Duke 3D and at Alcatraz, has a control at the end of the block that allows you to open individual doors from a distance, in Alcatraz it was a complex system involving two levers, in Duke 3D it was just 1 lever with 4 or 5 options,

could have a series of switches at the entrance to each cell block, one for each cell.

an execution area would be fun to have, like electrocution rooms that somehow removes the essential status of whatever NPC enters, and a switch that makes it like the Tesla coil room under old Oney.

Well I hate to break it to you guys but I had to reformat my comp and lost everything. So it might be a lil longer. I didnt have a back up of nothing. I will not tease again when Im about a week away of complition I will post it up so guy give me a lil longer. This will be you xmas present or thankgivin dinner. Again sorry to let you down.