Killing quest characters

ImNotCrazy44

Killing them is bad, especialy if you haven't completed the main quest yet, becouse if you do so, you'll never get to finish it. Your choice :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I believe you can travel to wherever that heart thingy ma jig is (Red Mountain, I believe.) and destroy it. And the whole "With this, you are removed from the thread of prophecy" or something, like your role in the prophecy, bla bla bla.

That's actually what my friend said, but I think it's fake.

'Load a previous saved game.' is easily one of the stupidest things to be put in by Bethesda.

• 1 month later...
I found on http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Essential_NPCs a statement on essential npc deaths '*Killing any of these NPCs will make Caius Cosades unwilling to talk to you, even after their part in the Main Quest is over. They must stay alive until Caius gives his final quest, Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies. In case you accidentally kill one of these before that, the only way around Caius's auto-goodbye is to have a bounty of 1000 or more. PC players can add and remove bounty easily with a console command.' I don't know if this will allow you to finish the main quest line , but atleast caius will talk to you again. Also on that same page it states player's can resort to waiting during the third and fourth trials or killing vivec. I'm not sure on the accuracy of this information but personally I wouldn't go round killing main quest npc's. One other thing someone may be able to confirm , a long while ago i remember reading something about it dosn't matter which main npc you kill besides one guy who can let you finish the main quest. I'm not sure where I read that, if it's true or if it refered to all main quest npc's.

• 4 weeks later...

Instead of that message, I always thought it would be much cooler to have Azura's voice start booming in your head, asking you what you have done and telling you that you are an idiot, basically, and that now all of Morrowind, nay, the world, is doomed and it's all your fault.

That would have been great.