This or That?

Ihoe

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to be some more kind of specific On /In /Under the Atlantic or Pacific

- case of On -  I would chose B Pacific (much more interesting for me)

- case of In -  I would chose B Pacific (in reminiscent of Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe)

- case of Under - I would chose A Atlantic (Atlantis is a nice vacation spot this season of the year)

Question:

Quantity or Quality of food to eat?

(I would choose the Atlantic anyday. Just the thought of being near the Pacific scares me in so many ways.)

Girl. I would love to have one stuck to my foot, unless shes ungly then I'd just chop her off.

To be or not to be? (Yes that was Skakespeare)

Hey I thought you were a chick (and I'm a chick, so no offense taken) too Silver. :smile:

I only find that the term "chick" is offensive . (If you wanna be treated with respect you have to show it to others first.)

I hear ya Silver, but where I come from "chick" is not offensive or considered disrespectful. Now "bitc..." "hoe" or any other vulgar term is. But we've said dude and chick forever. Chicks are cute, but not broads or any of those. I commend your respectful sensibilities. Not as many gentlemen around these days. Kudos to you! :thumbsup:

As for Gormonk's question....Hmmm I'm not sure what you mean by 'endowlment,' but if it's the opposite of dead, I choose that, lol

A passionate kiss in the rain, or a sweet kiss under the mistletoe? :kiss:

Hey I thought you were a chick (and I'm a chick, so no offense taken) too Silver.   :smile:

I only find that the term "chick" is offensive . (If you wanna be treated with respect you have to show it to others first.)

I hear ya Silver, but where I come from "chick" is not offensive or considered disrespectful.  Now "bitc..."  "hoe" or any other vulgar term is.  But we've said dude and chick forever. Chicks are cute, but not broads or any of those.  I commend your respectful sensibilities. Not as many gentlemen around these days. Kudos to you!  :thumbsup:

Gentlemen never die out, they ll be back.....the just go to hell to regroup. :devil:

Tam - Tam - Ta-Taaa - Bum - Bum - Bum - Bum... :pirate:

:sweat: and the answer goes to:

Let your chi flow..... :ninja:

:geek: Category:

Final last words. :nuke:

:whistling: "Make my day!" or "I'll be back!" :cool:

I'll be back. I don't understand the real meaning of that first one :unsure:

:yes: or :no:

the meaning to "make my day" is to try and get the person you are saying it to too begin a fight eg..Mace my day bum hole

yes of cause its a horse

hospittle or horsepittle