This or That?

Ihoe

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orange it tastes better as juice!

William Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream" or "Hamlet"?

(Over my brief life, I've had three different, favorite colors. First it was blue, then I switched to green, and recently I've favored Purple. Purple is my favorite color because to me it displays strength and boldness, as well as being mysterious. It makes me think of the long gone Roman senate which I love very much. It also reminds me of royalty and helps make me feel important when I feel otherwise. But don't get me wrong I'm not self centered. :sweat: )

Hamlet, it reminds me of Ham, mmmm ham.

A cold breeze, or a warm, summer wind?

(Over my brief life, I've had three different, favorite colors. First it was blue, then I switched to green, and recently I've favored Purple. Purple is my favorite color because to me it displays strength and boldness, as well as being mysterious. It makes me think of the long gone Roman senate which I love very much. It also reminds me of royalty and helps make me feel important when I feel otherwise. But don't get me wrong I'm not self centered. :sweat: )

Edit i take, edit I do.

@Keanumoreira

Both plays of Shakespeare's plays mean something to me. "A Midsummer Night's Dream" what fools in love do in that verbal artwork of comedy and magic (My words here are inadequate to express what inner joy I feel seeing, hearing or reading that play). "Hamlet price of Denmark" another verbal artwork of drama and inner pain what injustice can do to a soul.

....and by the way I've got a good recipe of Irish Stew for your ham. :thumbsup:

Chicken or Beef?

(Over my brief life, I've had three different, favorite colors. First it was blue, then I switched to green, and recently I've favored Purple. Purple is my favorite color because to me it displays strength and boldness, as well as being mysterious. It makes me think of the long gone Roman senate which I love very much. It also reminds me of royalty and helps make me feel important when I feel otherwise. But don't get me wrong I'm not self centered. :sweat: )

Edit i take, edit I do.

@Keanumoreira

Both plays of Shakespeare's plays mean something to me. "A Midsummer Night's Dream" what fools in love do in that verbal artwork of comedy and magic (My words here are inadequate to express what inner joy I feel seeing, hearing or reading that play). "Hamlet price of Denmark" another verbal artwork of drama and inner pain what injustice can do to a soul.

....and by the way I've got a good recipe of Irish Stew for your ham.   :thumbsup:

Chicken or Beef?

What do you think? :biggrin:

Stew or soup? (Yes there is a difference!)