Random Missing Textures?

WolfheartSpellbinder

Gloves missing textures ? If there are no hands, it's caused by having a different body type than what the gloves are made for; if color is purplish, usually there is a missing path for the textures. Wyre Bash seems to be a good utility to install large mods. NMM, as good as it is, sometimes gets brain farts and forgets things in a large mod installation.

Personally, I prefer to install all mods that add texture and meshes with Wyre Bash because if I decide I don't want the mod, it's too much work to try to remove all the kak that went with the mod. ESPs only, I drag and drop. My reason for the method is I'm running 315 mods Bashed down to 242 and many of them have their own textures and meshes. This for Oblivion.

When I was playing Skyrim, I only had about 200 mods, many of them with custom meshes and textures. I only recommended Wyre Bash because it seemed to work better for me on Skyrim and Oblivion. However, I use NMM for FO3 and FONV.

I finished Skyrim over a year ago and am not familiar with Skyrim 2k hd.

Was doing really well after using wrye bash for mods, played through all of dragonborn dlc no more problems till after I beat it and went to thrisk mead hall and met that short dude, as soon as I enter that house, it crashes, everytime, I don't have any mods that affect dragonborn dlc except unofficial dragonborn patch, and climates of tamreial dragonborn patch. :confused:

Don't know what might be the cause of the crashing when entering that house. Sometimes the game can do weird things. I had a problem entering The Dark Brotherhood place...kept crashing until I found I could get in by going into sneak mode, looking at the ground, then toggled the door. Took what seemed like ages to figure that one out. The CTD at that house could just be another quirk of some kind.