no excuse, try eve online then if you like it, buy it cheap

Syntax1985

ok, so alot of people who have heard of eve online have prob tried the 2 weeks trial, lets face it, 2 weeks is long enough for you to finally learn your character sucks, has no decent skills and cant do jack all compared to what everyone else is running arround doing.

on a 2 week trial in the world of eve, your placed inside a highschool disco and thats right, your the kid sitting on the bench, in the corner, wishing they wernt there.

Well not anymore! if you trial eve online via steam, you get 21 days free. that extra time can see you packing a punch in a frigate by the end of it, pvp'ing, running missions or pirating. or say u wanna go miner? u will have all the base skills needed to jump in a mining barge if you activate the game within a few days, youll have tech II ( most powerfull ) mining lassers and be making a bomb.

no one has an excuse anymore, 21 days is long enough to really get a feel for the game, really develop your character and get a head strong idea where you want to go. everyone should try the trial!

and if that wasnt good enough, almost a month free of EVE, steam offer you the chance to upgrade to full game for just £8.99 including 1 month free :D

2 months of the best game ever made for £8.99 ? :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

p.s. if you buy the game post about it, if enough people join maybe we can start a Nexus corp :P

Then again, if - like me - you refuse to go near that pile of sh*t known as steam, you can pm me your email address and I'll send you an invite with CCP's buddy program. This also gets you a 21 day trial, and not only do you not need Steam, but if you decide to subscribe, I get a month's game time free :P

A Nexus corp would be cool, I've been in an NPC corp for the past few months, getting kinda bored of it tbh.

steam does suck, u dnt have to use it, i used it purely to d/l the client, and to give steam credit there downloader sure beats CCp's ftp.

once the game accounts made uninstal steam.

ty for offer but i already got a char, was just letting others know :P £8.99 is cheap, i think official site way of getting game is £20 ish

steam does suck, u dnt have to use it, i used it purely to d/l the client, and to give steam credit there downloader sure beats CCp's ftp.

once the game accounts made uninstal steam.

Fair enough, lol. Still, better to avoid Steam completely imo, the official installer is much better.

ty for offer but i already got a char, was just letting others know :P

So was I :P

the main problem with steam = forced updates.

if i wanna turn on my pc, and play kotor 2, i should be allowed to. run exe and go.

but oh no, first of all, steam wants to update. then, steam wants to update my game. i click cancel, il do it later. so the game stops loading, i reload, and what a suprise, it wants me to bloody update again.

steam thinks im retarded and couldnt possibly decide myself how to manage my games.. there for, i hate it.

That and all the DRM. I'd rather not run the risk of having some big corporation being able to decide "Oh, you can't play this game any more", and not being able to do anything about it.

Oh, and the damn thing never works properly. That and I can't get it to connect on the university internet (which is what I have to use), and as you're not allowed to play any games without it connecting to Valve's servers first, I wont be able to play any of my Steam games all year.