ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Possibly simple mod request: Running with shift key

iosappsrock

Not sure if this has been made yet, but hours of googling left me with nothing. I'll keep it short and sweet: I would LOVE a mod that would simply allow Witcher 2 to function like any normal game. I want Geralt to walk by default, and only to run when using the shift key.

Yes, I already know about caps lock, but this resets every mini-cut-scene (very frequent in this game). I also find combat would be more dynamic (especially with the rebalance mod) if you could walk by default, and then sprint for quick bursts with the shift key. Simply put, every other game ever uses this, so I've become a bit used to it. I do not enjoy running everywhere in game, and the toggle to walk just isn't doing it for me.

Anyone up to the task? I admittedly know nothing about modding, so while this sounds simple to me, it may in fact be much harder in execution. But if it's doable, it would definitely be amazing, and I shall bow low before any modder who can take on such a task. ; )

Anyway, thanks for reading guys!

EDIT: Just to add a link to another request someone put up for this on another site many years ago.

Edited by iosappsrock