Ambitious Mod Project 1: Underwater Vault 99

OHWceta

Concept Sketches for the Vault  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Take a look at the concepts at the bottom of page 1, which version of the underwater vault looks the best and most functional?

• Concept 1
    • Concept 2
    • Concept 3
    • Concept 4
    • They all look bad, I'll let you know where you went wrong.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have a few tweaks here and there before the final version.

For this particular Mod I'm only adding in 1 armor, because this mod will mostly be focusing on creating a custom race as well as trying to work in an underwater facility.

Also note that there's a lot more to this suit than meets the eye as I am going to try to work it similar to the Steel Toed boots in Ocarina of time, where when it is equipped you will be able to walk along the bottom of bodies of water instead of floating and swimming so it's going to take a lot of scripting work.

I do however have a second mod which I will be making several power armors for.

Man..awesome work so far, I'm a little concerned about the "architecture" of some of this vault, namely, how do you plan to make those round parts??(the rings)

also, i've seem some "structural damage" in the sections, that means that is a blockade, or that that section is underwater?, btw I happen to remember that in the vanilla game was that vault, can't remember it's number, but had some sectiond flooded, so, i *think* make full submerged sections is not impossible.

about the entrance, the large corridor, that came from the outside?, i mean isthe rock passage, or its behind the vault's gear door?

maybe I can help you with the quest, at least with some brainstorming. just tellme

Best Regards

~~Corroded··Soul~~

I haven't got to the point where I need to worry about making the Rounded interior parts yet. If someone wishes to help me make the interior I'd be greatfully thankful.

And yes, that's part of the main quest. The only way to get into certain parts of the vault that are damaged and now underwater is to use the Acguy power armor and access them from the outside as the Acguy power armor, once working properly will act similar to the Steel Toad boots in Ocarina of Time allowing you to walk on the bottom of the water.

If you'd like to brainstorm some quest ideas, go right ahead, I'm listening.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...