ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

which one should i choose ?

shadyhasankhan

I prefer TNR for two reasons:

1: Beautiful people has conflict issues and you have to do stuff with wrye bash if you want it to not screw up other cosmetic mods.

2: TNR's changes are based on character. Some people have wrinkles, or they're ugly because that reflects their character. From what I've seen in screenshots of beautiful people it just makes everyone beautiful.

Beautiful people has conflict issues and you have to do stuff with wrye bash if you want it to not screw up other cosmetic mods.

absolutely! its outdated and causes more issues than its worth.

Unless you know how to manipulate plugins and other things.

Beautiful people has conflict issues and you have to do stuff with wrye bash if you want it to not screw up other cosmetic mods.

he's a novice,BP is the worst for anyone not willing to put work into it and theirs more than enough mods like BP to not bother with all that extra work

he's a novice,BP is the worst for anyone not willing to put work into it and theres more than enough mods like BP to not bother with all that extra work