Crashing every 5-10 mins and sometimes fast traveling/entering buildings

Inazuma22

Well my game crashes every 5-10 mins. I got fose I got all the compatibility patches for my mods I think I did the .ini tweaks for multi core cpus fake fullscreen doesnt do jack either so maybe its my load order? Please help I tryed re installing fallout 3 atleast 5 times and it still does the same thing :( I just want to play my fav game >:(

GameMode=Fallout3
Fallout3.esm=1
Anchorage.esm=1
ThePitt.esm=1
StreetLights.esm=1
BrokenSteel.esm=1
PointLookout.esm=1
Zeta.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm=1
CRAFT.esm=1
CALIBR.esm=1
Project Beauty.esm=1
Mothership Crew.esm=1
FOOK2 - Main.ESM=1
FOOK2 - [DIK] DLC Improvement Kit.ESM=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm=1
Mart's Mutant Mod.esm=1
DCInteriors_ComboEdition.esm=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Alternate Travel.esp=1
DarNifiedUIF3.esp=1
Project Beauty- Broken Steel.esp=1
Project Beauty- Point Lookout.esp=1
CASM.esp=1
FOOK2 - Main.esp=1
FOOK2 - [DIK] DLC Improvement Kit.esp=1
FOOK2 - Main [Hotfix].esp=1
FOOK2 - DIK [Hotfix].esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Anchorage.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC The Pitt.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Broken Steel.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Point Lookout.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Mothership Zeta.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Followers Enhanced (BrokenSteel).esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional Restore Tracers.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional VATS Realtime.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional Restore Tracers (automatics only).esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Project Beauty.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Project Beauty (Followers Enhanced).esp=1
WeaponModKits.esp=1
WeaponModKits - FWE Master Release.esp=1
WeaponModKits - OperationAnchorage.esp=1
WeaponModKits - ThePitt.esp=1
WeaponModKits - BrokenSteel.esp=1
WeaponModKits - PointLookout.esp=1
WeaponModKits - Zeta.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Anchorage.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC The Pitt.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Broken Steel.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Point Lookout.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Zeta.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - Zones Respawn.esp=0
Mart's Mutant Mod - Tougher Traders.esp=0
Mart's Mutant Mod - Natural Selection.esp=0
Mart's Mutant Mod - Master Menu Module.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - Project Beauty.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - FOOK2.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - FOOK2 - DIK.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release + DLCs.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release + Project Beauty.esp=1
Fellout-pipboylight.esp=1
Fellout-Full.esp=1
Fellout-Anchorage.esp=1
Fellout-BrokenSteel.esp=1
Fellout-PointLookout.esp=1
Fellout-Zeta.esp=1

You cannot use FOOK and FWE in the same game. Choose one or the other. If you choose FWE, read the optional files. You have duplicates.

I started a new game with a fresh

Now 2 people have said the very same thing, I told him or her in a PM yesterday. as well as a post too.

huh...?

kitty

I think you need to re-read it because it all made sense.

install with every other mod i had before except now I dont have FWE but it still seems to crash every 5-10 mins and sometimes on waiting/fast travel

You cannot use FOOK and FWE in the same game. Choose one or the other. If you choose FWE, read the optional files. You have duplicates.

Now 2 people have said the very same thing, I told him or her in a PM yesterday. as well as a post too.

huh...?

kitty

install with every other mod i had before except now I dont have FWE but it still seems to crash every 5-10 mins and sometimes on waiting/fast travel

excerpt:

Hey do you think I should start a new game after I uninstall FWE or would it be fine to just use my current save?

Mine reply

you start a new game if using FWE, it must remain with that game. FWE, replaces normal game scripts and game results. so does Fook2.

Both are Excellent mods but like all mods, share equal use of the same objects so conflicts can not be avoided , no magic tricks , coding, expertise will change that.

your current save if contains all of that data? it's done, totally unless, it contains active quests listed that will get ripped out of the game but are in use....loading it, they spawn, run, look for something they never find, your ram usage goes through the roof till it crashes out.

I know what it is your looking for. that custom feel of fallout 3, except not. well, I really want you to try Combat tactics. the in game configuration is just down the hill from vault 101 on a dead house to the left on a wall, there is a door standing there, inside are all the weapons in cash register holdings, all of FWE, FOOK2, And few others.

now, if you want professional advice? read the credits in the terminal in game in that mod, when you see, the laid out data that is contained in it, you won't be sorry.

but, the config is one time shot, just like the other mods, only in game, so take your time deciding, you even don't need to select any thing. but ,that mess you posted is just that a mess.

yeah, My eye Glasses work good. and I read no new posted load order or the name of the product in the first question I asked about, so, I'll ask again, what software is being used to sort, Clean ,Arrange, and fix your data "with"????

kitty.

Edited by Purr4me

huh...?

kitty

excerpt:

Hey do you think I should start a new game after I uninstall FWE or would it be fine to just use my current save?

Mine reply

you start a new game if using FWE, it must remain with that game. FWE, replaces normal game scripts and game results. so does Fook2.

Both are Excellent mods but like all mods, share equal use of the same objects so conflicts can not be avoided , no magic tricks , coding, expertise will change that.

your current save if contains all of that data? it's done, totally unless, it contains active quests listed that will get ripped out of the game but are in use....loading it, they spawn, run, look for something they never find, your ram usage goes through the roof till it crashes out.

I know what it is your looking for. that custom feel of fallout 3, except not. well, I really want you to try Combat tactics. the in game configuration is just down the hill from vault 101 on a dead house to the left on a wall, there is a door standing there, inside are all the weapons in cash register holdings, all of FWE, FOOK2, And few others.

now, if you want professional advice? read the credits in the terminal in game in that mod, when you see, the laid out data that is contained in it, you won't be sorry.

but, the config is one time shot, just like the other mods, only in game, so take your time deciding, you even don't need to select any thing. but ,that mess you posted is just that a mess.

yeah, My eye Glasses work good. and I read no new posted load order or the name of the product in the first question I asked about, so, I'll ask again, what software is being used to sort, Clean ,Arrange, and fix your data "with"????

kitty.

I use nexus mod manager to install and boss to sort my plugins and my load order and plugins are the same as I had before but just without FWE and its patches

also alot of the stuff you said was very vague for example "but, the config is one time shot, just like the other mods, only in game, so take your time deciding, you even don't need to select any thing. but ,that mess you posted is just that a mess." what do you mean by that? Fallout 3 ini config,Load order config,plugin config? what?

Edited by Inazuma22

possible another user. my ad, too many I have tried to help here, it does get blurry.

ok, a list if posts you made shows that you are having troubles with an ENB series addition. You posted you edited the ini files, well, heh, ENB's is not fallout 3 software, and those binaries are not so compatible with a lot of systems and mods.

Just to show you how far off course in modding your game you are, I'll recap whats wrong.

GameMode=Fallout3

Fallout3.esm=1
Anchorage.esm=1
ThePitt.esm=1
StreetLights.esm=1
BrokenSteel.esm=1
PointLookout.esm=1
Zeta.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 3 Patch.esm=1 <---That is the updated version of UF3p, it comes with auto-install of Quad core fixes.DONE.
CRAFT.esm=1
CALIBR.esm=1
Project Beauty.esm=1
Mothership Crew.esm=1
FOOK2 - Main.ESM=1 <------ This Mod package comes with fellout built in. Redundant additions bellow.
FOOK2 - [DIK] DLC Improvement Kit.ESM=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esm=1
Mart's Mutant Mod.esm=1
DCInteriors_ComboEdition.esm=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Alternate Travel.esp=1 This does not work with Fook2.
DarNifiedUIF3.esp=1
Project Beauty- Broken Steel.esp=1
Project Beauty- Point Lookout.esp=1
CASM.esp=1
FOOK2 - Main.esp=1
FOOK2 - [DIK] DLC Improvement Kit.esp=1
FOOK2 - Main [Hotfix].esp=1
FOOK2 - DIK [Hotfix].esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Main File.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Anchorage.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC The Pitt.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Broken Steel.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Point Lookout.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - DLC Mothership Zeta.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Followers Enhanced (BrokenSteel).esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional Restore Tracers.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional VATS Realtime.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Optional Restore Tracers (automatics only).esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Project Beauty.esp=1
FO3 Wanderers Edition - Project Beauty (Followers Enhanced).esp=1
WeaponModKits.esp=1
WeaponModKits - FWE Master Release.esp=1
WeaponModKits - OperationAnchorage.esp=1
WeaponModKits - ThePitt.esp=1
WeaponModKits - BrokenSteel.esp=1
WeaponModKits - PointLookout.esp=1
WeaponModKits - Zeta.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Anchorage.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC The Pitt.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Broken Steel.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Point Lookout.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Zeta.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - Zones Respawn.esp=0
Mart's Mutant Mod - Tougher Traders.esp=0
Mart's Mutant Mod - Natural Selection.esp=0
Mart's Mutant Mod - Master Menu Module.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - Project Beauty.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - FOOK2.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - FOOK2 - DIK.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release + DLCs.esp=1
Mart's Mutant Mod - FWE Master Release + Project Beauty.esp=1
Fellout-pipboylight.esp=1
Fellout-Full.esp=1
Fellout-Anchorage.esp=1
Fellout-BrokenSteel.esp=1
Fellout-PointLookout.esp=1
Fellout-Zeta.esp=1

now , nmm does not contain enough strength to control a mess, there IS leftovers still active on your rig.

you cannot run ENBs with a raw fresh game, the game needs to be established first ,out side vault 101, then mod the heck out of it.

data success is data build up and that comes from overwritten data, incorrect mesh files and texture files. This can be assesed by your posts, a good guess. + facts posted.

anything I missed so far?

this is a good place to start over.

kitty

see, it's like this, you think you uninstall a program that overwrites other mods data, well the overwritten data does not get replaced, understand? it gets removed, so the data, of FWE that you uninstalled that over wrote Fook2 or reverse of this, is just plain GONE. as in not there ,so whats left over is junk.

thank you very much for a wonder full way to add on mods, wait, back up, hey...that mod is breaking my game? ...ok..so we uninstall it. it takes away my stuff from the other mods, now what? ok, so i install a brand new fresh game, but leave some mods behind. ok, the mess....THAT mess, is still there. you ENB is NOT a mod, it is not in the data folder, nor is the ini a mod.

you following this so far? the amount of time between posts eliminates any possible way for any other things to have taken place, Too short.

I have a head ache....ENB wil replace the need for fellouts function in another way ,but, it also over rides fellouts function with in Fook 2, an oversight.

your post about screen ripping is related to that. killed the GPU and data controlling it. it's mod over kill.

Edited by Purr4me

The ENB comes with .ini files to configure.......

"you cannot run ENBs with a raw fresh game, the game needs to be established first ,out side vault 101, then mod the heck out of it." First off the people at fook said you need to start a new game "Completely remove any version of FOOK2 1.0 RC, or earlier, including savegames. You *must* start a new game."

How would installing a ENB must require to be installed after you exit vault 101. I could understand if that was the case for mods that use esp/esm files but a ENB? No.

And I do not get why you posted threads on where I try to help people... Are you doing that to make your self look all high and mighty that makes no mistakes?
I know the exact time of person you are kitty. You act like you know everything and you never admit you were wrong and you keep using terms and vague references that only some people can understand.

"data success is data build up and that comes from overwritten data, incorrect mesh files and texture files. This can be assesed by your posts, a good guess. + facts posted." What does that even mean? I'm not a experienced f*cking modder.

"
anything I missed so far?" When you say stuff like that it just proves my point that you are one of those people that think they know everything and cant get stuff wrong or miss stuff.

I
despise your attitude. Its like I'm a 4 year old child asking for help and you talk down to me like I'm a little kid. Lets sum this up.... Its hard to know what your talking about and take your advice when your using advanced terms for modding this game and it also sounds like you do not know a lot about enb's at all.

The creator of the ENB I use says to use fellout with this enb since it still enhances the colour,

Edited by Inazuma22