Imagination Gun

xaxzimineraz

This weapon would be purely to mess around with, but the imagination gun (or at least my idea for) is that it looks like a stick, uses hunting rifle animations, no ammo required but it does no damage; only knocks people away a bit. I would attempt it myself but the GECK crashes on start-up on my comp so i have no chance tom make it :(.

Hmmmm, I could possibly do this. The OA gauss rifle knock-back effect and +x hp (x being a number I havent thought of yet, maybe 5 per second) so they dont get killed, and taadaa your done.

Sadly, it WOULD require OA as I see no other way of doing it. But I thik it would be epic.

Well, Im in the GECK. Im thinking of using the mesmetron model for this? Reply with other models to use? I cant model to save my life... so i wont make a new mesh, but Ill use an exising one.

Okay, Ive made it. Its pretty fun to use. It uses the mesmetron model and uses micro fusion cells for ammo. Its sold in Craterside supply by Moira, along with loads of ammo. It uses the OA gauss rifles knock back effect, but this gun ALWAYS does a crt hit, so it always knocks them back. It does 1 damage, as there was no other way to do it, as you need it to do damage to do a crt hit.

If the NPC is reloading, for some reason the effect wont work. But it works every other time. Im uploading a video to youtube, ill post a link here when its done.

Couldn't you have just used PushActor in the weapon's script, and given the projectile a huge impact force?

If only i knew how to do that. Dont always assume people are awesome at modding.