Robco Certified packed bots in doc mitchell's house

WaRi0

So I have been using Robco Certified for FNV for quite a while now. I love it and think of it as an essential FNV mod for me. There are just so many dead robots in the wasteland that it seemed a shame someone with a little know-how couldn't come along and fix them up. I like to roleplay a person whos parents were Robco Engineers and taught him the basics themselves. At any rate, I used to use a mod from the Nexus that added about 5 packed robco robots to the sunset sasperilla crate in Doc Mitchell's house.

I believe it was 2 sentry bots, a robo-scorpion and a mister gutsy.

I have scoured the Nexus and cannot find this mod. Perhaps it was deleted?

I've tried to do this myself in the GECK but cannot get it to work. Right now the mod I did in the GECK asks you if you want to build all the junkbots (one at a time) when you enter the buildings in goodsprings. o_O Not what i wanted at all.

Can someone point me to the mod I'm looking for or help me do this in the GECK? Thank you.

Wario

So I figured it out! In the GECK the item ID's for the robots are "a0aRobCoPackedXXXX" (like a0aRobCoPacked1Handy) and the robot spare parts are "a0aRobCoItemSpareParts." The Robco Upgrade mods for the robots are all listed under "a0aRobCoModXXXXX."

I hope this helps others out. Thinking back I think I simply made the mod myself for my own use. I do not think such a mod would be on the Nexus without the mod authors permission.