Need advice

Retribution

I'm going to order Morrowind for the PC, and seeing as it's going to be the first time I've played it, and I don't want to really spend a whole bunch of time on it, I would like a "plan" to play it with, that would include all factions/quests, etc. I'm thinking of something along these lines:

Race

Major Skills

Quests to complete, factions

Mods

I imagine there would be at least 3 different characters. Any help would be appreciated.

If your not willing to spend time on it then you're wasting your money, Morrowind is very slow to get going and even when it does nothing is rushed. To find out about races and other stuff have a look here http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Morrowind

As for mods, better bodies and a decent texture pack make quite a difference, the rest is down to what you want to make of the game. I wouldn't add any gameplay changing mods for the first play through.

It's been a long time since I done school assignments. :unsure:

MGE is worth using as well, you can add some shaders to make things look a little better and set a widescreen resolution. I wouldn't use the distant land thing when playing for the first time, it does tend to make the place feel smaller and takes away some of the mystery from the place.

It's been a long time since I done school assignments. :unsure:

MGE is worth using as well, you can add some shaders to make things look a little better and set a widescreen resolution. I wouldn't use the distant land thing when playing for the first time, it does tend to make the place feel smaller and takes away some of the mystery from the place.

Sorry about the vagueness, jim_uk, the school assignments comment was in reference to another conversation Retribution and I were having in another thread.

What I meant by not spending time on it was that after I had finished the game in its entirety, I'm not going to continue playing quest mods and such.

Then using mods with it will probably be difficult for you because jim_uk is right; you have to play through at least a few hours of the game to understand its mechanics before you can understand the purposes and effects of some of the mods you'll be trying to install.