image share? its art!

coolystguy

Hey my first ever topic! Whoo hoo! erm.... ok well i just wanted to start a topic about image share, do you feel that making ur images u are expressing your feelings or projecting your soul? or just just for fun? some of us take it seriously others lightly some spend ages making em others simply save and post either way i still love em! please by all means fill this place up with ur oppinions! oh and keep it friendly ;)

Regards Coolystguy.

Or discussions. One of the two I guess, but I think calliton is quite close.

But to stay on-topic. I appreciate both forms of imagery.

Screenshots (with minor edits) can be a form of art as people tend to amaze without working on it afterwards

I can be truly amazed by the image edits that are done though. How they manage to create an entire different setting, or enhance the one they taken the shot of.. I wish I could do that, but I think it would take far too much time :)...

So I'm glad that others do, so I can watch them every once in a while.

I think that the images rather show how people would like to see them self and not how others might see that person.

That's actually rather difficult to see, so perhaps we do look a bit in the personal thoughts of the creators...

But I think the less attention there is put thinking about adding someone's one touch, the more it might be present.

As working towards a piece of art or a piece of yourself can be quite something different...

K that's one opinion....next!

Hello there!

I'm still very new with TESIV, FRAPS etc and am still working through the bugs of my steep learning curve.

I've taken alot of images for personal reference though. I'd like to share but I'm a bit of a perfectionist

and will hold back for a while longer...

Personally I do prefer the 'simpler' shots with great lighting such as the works from amnis.

However, that being said, I absolutely love your work equally as well! Enthusiasm is highly respected in my world

as well as patience and perseverance, it appears to me you have all these attributes. You have the makings

of a great highlander!

Censorship generally sucks but I do have to draw the line at explicit sexual acts, I find them in poor taste. I am dismayed at the lack of removal or relocation to the appropriate adult content category. Last time I checked bestiality was a 'no no' yet an image made it through recently with endorsements, sad.

I wont be so lenient next time...I have a son I'd like to introduce to the game and forums!

Please keep up with your very tasteful and beautiful works of art!

Sincerely,

James

Hello there!

I'm still very new with TESIV, FRAPS etc and am still working through the bugs of my steep learning curve.

I've taken alot of images for personal reference though. I'd like to share but I'm a bit of a perfectionist

and will hold back for a while longer...

Personally I do prefer the 'simpler' shots with great lighting such as the works from amnis.

However, that being said, I absolutely love your work equally as well! Enthusiasm is highly respected in my world

as well as patience and perseverance, it appears to me you have all these attributes. You have the makings

of a great highlander!

Censorship generally sucks but I do have to draw the line at explicit sexual acts, I find them in poor taste. I am dismayed at the lack of removal or relocation to the appropriate adult content category. Last time I checked bestiality was a 'no no' yet an image made it through recently with endorsements, sad.

I wont be so lenient next time...I have a son I'd like to introduce to the game and forums!

Please keep up with your very tasteful and beautiful works of art!

Sincerely,

James

It is their pictures though, and the site has no problem with them. They do have the right then to upload them if they wish. Though I do agree that there should be another spot for them in a separate location, (as the adult filters still don't hide the thumbnails), and there we go. Ofc, that's just my take on it though. :unsure: As long as there's the stuff I mentioned in imageshare, there's always something there I'll like. ;)

I'm sure I don't have to mention to all about pending and existing laws governing any such acts,

(bestiality, pedophilia, necrophilia etc..) typically regardless of what media format they're presented in...

There are only a few individuals that post this type of material routinely though.

I presently live in a very liberal Canada, woe be to those of this pursuit

in other less forgiving places...even in 'jest'...poor taste!

-James

if you don't like it,don't look and whining about it doesn't make it go away.Images are just that images and we're all intitaled to look at what we like.to judge someone doesn't make you better than them, it shows a lack of fundamental common sense and respect for the rights of those that post those images and enjoy looking at them. Judge not lest ye be judged!

I report any such images I see, they usually get removed once reported. Some folks have mentioned on other forums that seeing such stuff is upsetting, especially those who have had real life experience of such issues as rape.

I was asked my opinion on possible new categories for the image share and I suggested that whilst I have no problem with sexual acts they should be in their own category separated from general nudity (body mods/tasteful nudity) shots, thus giving people the option to filter them out.