image share? its art!

coolystguy

As for the original question, yes some of my images do project my feelings, most notably feelings of despair, sadness and suicide, I'm sure people noticed that in some of my screens that my character Sia and later Eva are featured in more darker pictures.

I've noticed that about your images and that's why you are my favorite member of the image share. Your images can tell a story with out even a single word, a skill not very common. I've always loved your environmental pictures. Not only do your images show despair but you can project a great serenity aswell. My own druid Eden was inspired from your character Goldenberry. There are many members whos works I enjoy and you're top amongst them.

I couldnt be more in agreement with you! now thats feed back :D

I love the image share, I'm not very vocal there, but I try to post images when I can, not the best, but I try :P

My favorite part is just browsin others work :D

As do i! i like to look at others work very much! and if i enjoy i will rate or comment :) also i like to see the possibilitys others can create, some amazing stuff!

I like the image share section,cooley,Mavrosh and a few others do some awesome work. While I would love to post images I'm afraid that time constraints and the ability to do such quality work hampers me.Great job to all that post in that section

awww such a shame that you do not have time, i feel its refreshing to have more art with a womans touch in the image share :)

thanks Dez!! (Hugs!)

*huggles*

Surely we've all noticed not all of it is art. I, for one post not for the artistic aspect, but to give a laugh (or not) to some. Laughter is good for the mind, soul, and body. I don't worry about picture quality since my goal is not to have them saved and admired from time to time, but to brighten up the day for some.

As to expressing one's self...well, maybe, because life is just too short to be taken seriously for a long time....

BIG FAN of pics. I made most of my friends here at nexus IMAGE CORE. Many talented people, with great artistic vision(including the one who made this topic *cough* :P). Most of the time only veterans upload great pics, but once in a while a newbie comes by with great shots. I think we should encourage creativity and all the new people that give thier best to offer us something. I've viewed thousand of pictures this year only and most are very beautiful.

About sexuality and such things I'd rather not comment as each of us has a different opinion about it.

Keep up the good work guys! ;)

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

Surely we've all noticed not all of it is art. I, for one post not for the artistic aspect, but to give a laugh (or not) to some. Laughter is good for the mind, soul, and body. I don't worry about picture quality since my goal is not to have them saved and admired from time to time, but to brighten up the day for some.

As to expressing one's self...well, maybe, because life is just too short to be taken seriously for a long time....

Dude you have been gifted with the art of humour i enjoy ur images very much and there is noone else out there that can mimic your style ;) im a huge fan of your work! (no joke!) and you inspire me and also cheer me up! thanks dude for your fab post! great read! have some Tea bro and keep em coming! :D

BIG FAN of pics. I made most of my friends here at nexus IMAGE CORE. Many talented people, with great artistic vision(including the one who made this topic *cough* :P). Most of the time only veterans upload great pics, but once in a while a newbie comes by with great shots. I think we should encourage creativity and all the new people that give thier best to offer us something. I've viewed thousand of pictures this year only and most are very beautiful.

About sexuality and such things I'd rather not comment as each of us has a different opinion about it.

Keep up the good work guys! ;)

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

Image core rocks! ^^ Cheers PK! great post dude! i agree with you on encouraging and stroking peoples creative streak, i see some great stuff come from newbies and some just dont wanna comment em as they feel scared of giving them the confidence to flurish, when i see em i feel great! new friends new talent i will help them feel at home to want to improve there images! i love nothing more then to see some one evolve its amazing! ^^

And thanks dude for the cough! ;)