image share? its art!

coolystguy

I enjoy the image share section. Moreso the Oblivion one opposed to Fallout but they both have some pretty cool images. My favorite posters in the Image share are you (Cooly), Floydian1, Malachi, and Aurasoma. I don't particularly care for images with strong sexual content. Nudity is one thing but I agree things like beastiality etc I find them disturbing myself, but to each their own. I'm currently planning to start releasing an Oblivion based comic myself, much like the ones Aura and Malachi make. I've planned to make two of them, one that's serious and one that's humorous. I'm still brainstorming on them at the moment. I'm also debating on recruiting other people and making it a group project. I still need to learn some photo manipulation too.

Hi dezdimona,

So it seems that anything goes, anywhere, anytime on these forums then?

Did I get you right that your advocating 'freedom of expression' over human rights?

You are aware of the countless victims these interests spawn?

These are rhetorical questions of course!

-disillusioned and indefinitely numb...

Wow nice to see reply's here! and thanks to all of the wonderful comments! :) i must say making images is great pleasure and i enjoy sharing them with people, Death Knowz inspired me a couple of years ago, and since then my pursuit to create better images based on peoples feed back and comments has pushed me and shaped me even now im making mods to improve the images so from simple images you will move onto modding in time these seem to come hand in hand as i have seen many fellow screen shooters turn modders like Mavrosh, also on the topic of adult filters not much will be done and i guess like it or not we will have to put up with whatever bad taste images are put up, as we know little is done about it and little is going to change that, i agree with Floy, just dont comment and report let the admin deal the judgement ;) lets not turn this area into a debate over what and what not should be shown pls!

Also from what others have posted here is very intresting! i feel i could learn much from your oppinions! keep em coming!

Regards Coolystguy.

As for the original question, yes some of my images do project my feelings, most notably feelings of despair, sadness and suicide, I'm sure people noticed that in some of my screens that my character Sia and later Eva are featured in more darker pictures.

Thats very intresting Floy i did notice sia and Eva where on the destructive paths however Kay seems to be a bit more life loving and the adventure type also seems to inherit a bit of her mothers detructive side ;) im conserned about the suicide feeling Floy 0o i hope its only for images sake :) however your images are very awesome and some of the scene you create are very imaginative! not to mention the enviroments you crate very fantasy and epic!

I like the image share section,cooley,Mavrosh and a few others do some awesome work. While I would love to post images I'm afraid that time constraints and the ability to do such quality work hampers me.Great job to all that post in that section

awww such a shame that you do not have time, i feel its refreshing to have more art with a womans touch in the image share :)

thanks Dez!! (Hugs!)

As for the original question, yes some of my images do project my feelings, most notably feelings of despair, sadness and suicide, I'm sure people noticed that in some of my screens that my character Sia and later Eva are featured in more darker pictures.

I've noticed that about your images and that's why you are my favorite member of the image share. Your images can tell a story with out even a single word, a skill not very common. I've always loved your environmental pictures. Not only do your images show despair but you can project a great serenity aswell. My own druid Eden was inspired from your character Goldenberry. There are many members whos works I enjoy and you're top amongst them.

I like the image share section,cooley,Mavrosh and a few others do some awesome work. While I would love to post images I'm afraid that time constraints and the ability to do such quality work hampers me. Great job to all that post in that section

You don't always need to post edited picture to make good pictures. If you look at my few posted images. None of them have any editing and imo they're alright. Malachi sometimes puts very little editing into his images and they're great. I agree with Cooly it'd be nice to see more women posting images. So far the only ones I know of are Mavrosh, Myrmaad, and Carah.