Construction Set Issue

name523

Hi, I just started having problems with the elder scrolls construction set and I was wondering if anyone has a clue of what's going on. I have had a very broad variaty of problems like how none of the door markers or map markers are showing up. when I look at the data on them (specificly the count) it says that there are no door or map markers in the whole game. I tried looking for one by editing one of chorrol's doors and clicking view door marker, (not connecting door) and it sent me in front of the door outside of chorrol that it is linked to. I also am having issues with texturing the land. When i try to texture it the color of the land changes but the texture doesn't. And the one that's been bothering me the most, "in nice terms :wallbash: " has been the fact that whenever i try to add an NPC that is a custom race, that character never shows up in game. Then when I go back to look at the character in the construction set the character ends up as a default vampire race with all of the inventory deleted. So far for now thats all i can think of and if anyone can tell me a way to fix this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi, I just started having problems with the elder scrolls construction set and I was wondering if anyone has a clue of what's going on. I have had a very broad variaty of problems like how none of the door markers or map markers are showing up. when I look at the data on them (specificly the count) it says that there are no door or map markers in the whole game. I tried looking for one by editing one of chorrol's doors and clicking view door marker, (not connecting door) and it sent me in front of the door outside of chorrol that it is linked to. I also am having issues with texturing the land. When i try to texture it the color of the land changes but the texture doesn't. And the one that's been bothering me the most, "in nice terms :wallbash: " has been the fact that whenever i try to add an NPC that is a custom race, that character never shows up in game. Then when I go back to look at the character in the construction set the character ends up as a default vampire race with all of the inventory deleted. So far for now thats all i can think of and if anyone can tell me a way to fix this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Strange. The only time I've heard of the CS doing something like that (with the vampire race at least) was when I had not yet opened all the Oblivion main files in the CS (Going to file - Data - Oblivion.esm). Have you checked that already and loaded it up from there. If not, you won't be able to do much really...

With the landscaping make sure you don't have the edit colors box ticked, other than that I think there are limits to how many different textures a cell can support, so first try to copy existing ones you can make use of before you add extras.

If you press I while in landscaping mode it will bring up a window showing you the cell divided into 4 and what textures are being used.