HGEC Mod?

Yasteen

Im slowly getting the hang of modding. Yet i am so knowledgeable. Im trying to install the HGEC Body 1.21 mod to the 1.2 version of oblivion. I have it into the right side of the obmm but when i try and activate it it gives me all these options but doesnt move over to left side. Im on windows vista

It will stay on the right side, as will all your OMODs, and I think it only adds textures and meshes so no esp will ever appear on the left side. It takes some getting used to, but it sounds like it's working properly for you.

Is this a really inactive forum?

First of all, patience is a virtue. Not all of us hang around the forums 24/7. The official Bethesda forum is more active if you need help NOW.

Second, I don't use HGEC but if I remember correctly it only installs body meshes to your Meshes\Characters\_male\ folder and does not install an .esp. Check that folder to see if the installation was successful.

HGEC doesn't use an esp, so it won't show up in the data files window of OBMM. If you activated the OMOD, and the box turned blue, then the mod is installed. Play the game and take off a girls clothes to see the new body.