immersion: Poaching and Looted Armor Doesn't Fit

Sereganor

Random encounters are totally random. You can't just go somewhere to deliberately hunt only elk, then only deer, then foxes, then rabbits. It's random. If you would modify spawners so they aren't random, those would cause conflicts with mods, that do the same thing, and when you create new spawners that's even more scripting.

I was not meaning to change spawning,only what You could legally kill at the given time.I should have been more specific,sorry.

Hi OP, I think it's ok idea for armor "fits"

While I am no modder, I imagine the idea of "shrinking" armor would be bit too heavy on scripts and it could mess up lot of other armor mods... but I got an idea, maybe someone could look into it. Basically there are no changes to armor itself, but get restriction on wearing armor\weapon of specific material unless you have perks, maybe smiting perks for those, like you can't wear Daedric armor unless you have Daedric smithing perk. Another restriction could be "custom fit\matching set" found in either Heavy or Light Armor.

while leveled loot is ok in general, I always found it annoying when my new lvl 4-5 character kills Bandit Chif in that first mine near Riverwood (by sneak attacking) and ends up having full set of Steel or Steel Plate Armor. Yeah, it's not much, but it makes a huge difference at the beginning of the game when most enemies either have leather or iron armor. Getting higher tier armor should be rewarding, kinda like in old RPG games, when you literally begged to get that +1 weapon or armor in Baldur's Gate. :laugh: