The twilight saga

shu0001e

I have read a decent amount of vampire books, and i do find that the twilight books only took off like they did becouse of the readers it was aimed at. did you know that most of its readers are between the ages of like 12 to 16? its mainly a fan girl girl book.

also, im pretty sure that in all the changes of vampire lore, never has a vampire sparkled in sunlight, and rarly coulkd they walk in it, unless they were only a half vampire or something.

i still think movies such as interview with a vampire or queen of the damned and the lost boys are much better than this twilight saga.

Off: stephen king is a good author but i dont like how he allways has a twisted ending.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother and his girlfriend wanted me to watch new moon in cinema together and 5 minutes we wanted to buy the tickets, his girlfriend got mad because we were too late to get our ordered tickets, so there were no good seats and we decided to watch saw VI then....

MUUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Wow i busted up at that. im sending that to my freind, shes a twilight fan XD ;D

Hrrrm when i started this debate i was actually hoping for a debate against a twilight fan who has any more reasons for liking it than being hot? now instead I get a bunch of people bashing twilight. now for those who are wondering I was talking to a twilight fan who became annoyed at me for my preference to anne rice vampires, then that person told me that edward cullen could kick lestat de lioncourts [please insert insulting word here] answer? edward can read minds. now those who have read lestat will know what im tal... typing about if there are any twilight fans out on the forums I am not here to attack you. Just to debate rationally something that most twilight fans refuse to do. if your watching step up.

In my class in school theres a 15 year old girl, who is a pretty big twilight fan and in summer holidays she wrote a book with over 100 pages. She sent that to a book.printing company an now she waits for their answer cuz maybe they print it...She can make a lotta money with that...

I noticed that Twilight is a bit, well, pedophilic.

Edward is about 107 or something years old, Bella is 17. The law about pedophilism isn't there because they LOOK old...