Current Needs

hardkopy

G'day

I'm looking for somone to make an amor which makes the player appear to be sitting for my vehicle mod. Myluk did it in Morrowind with his Flyable Dwemer Glider which I have mirrored for FO3. I've tried using animations but they glitch horribly and do not allow the player full funtionality when movment is disabled.

I will need the following armors made to give the illusion that player is sitting on...

diner chair ( I think this is the best for cars & trucks )

motorcycle ( self explanatory )

I think the leather armor would be best as it is most common and fits with most player made outfits.

I also need some specific animation where the player is hanging from a parachute and able to draw pistol and shoot while desending.

Currently I use Backsteppo's animations which are close to the desired effect but need tweaking to allow the player to hold a steering wheel in vehicles for 1st person veiw.

I also need a GTS Water map with a decent mainland and a few islands the player can travel to by watercraft in realtime. I am considering GTS Australia for this map as it is close to my homeland New Zealand and pretty much mirrors my thoughts on how it should look. Read encounters at sea modern day pirate style.

2 Vendors to sell parts and equipment. 1 for land and air vehicles, 1 for watercraft.

Quests to find and repair the vehicles.

Given that the above can be done, I will be adding driveable vehicles and pilotable watercraft to FO3 and GTS. I have the formula almost perfected and its easy to add to any object within a few minutes so I'll be looking for new models to work with if anyone is interested in making some.

Scripting help. My scripting knowledge is basic and I would like to make these vehicles as dynamic as possible so the player can use mounted weapons while either moving or stationary.

Current usable vehicles (in game and working)

Watercraft;

Trawler

Speedboat

Ferry boat (can't release mesh sorry) A new model fro this would excellent.

Minisub (my own creation using the virgo2)

Working on jet ski & rowboat

Land vehicles;

Truck (Tipper, Army, Civilian)

Motorcycle with and without weapons

Mobile Base w weaps

Sky vehicles;

Glider (nif file completed needs collision)

Parachute (an idea)

Skyship (Basically a floating base which moves 2000 metres above the land)

Thats it for now, I'll add more as I think of it.

Please feel free to make suggestions and or offer help as I'd like to make this a community project.

Cheers

Finally! I have been waiting for a mod like this one to bring vehicles to the game for so long (well since the game came out).

Some vehicle ideas if you want/are able to create them:

Scrap helicopter? probably not possible

Scrap tank

Buggy

Dirt Bike

Quad ---- Fav

Don't know if this is possible just some Ideas for you, take em' or leave em'

can't wait for you mod to be released! :)