Save files in Wrye Bash are orange after changes

JURD

The check boxes next to my save files are orange after using wrye bash to import a face into a character I was already using. Does this mean that I will have problems later? When I changed it only the most recent save changed orange. But after installing streamline and a anti crash mod now all my saves are orange. I recently installed BOSS and it resorted the mods, but they are still orange in Wrye Bash. Am I in trouble here? Thanks

Orange means there have been changes in load order since the last time you saved the game. That's all. If you add a new mod, this is a change in the load order. You can essentially just ignore this.

• 5 years later...

In the file Wrye Bash General Readme.html (found in the Mopy\Docs folder of your extracted Wrye Bash 305 - Standalone Executable download) look in section 5 item C (What Symbols & Colours Mean) for your mod list and in the file Wrye Bash Advanced Readme.html (also in the Mopy\Docs folder) look at section 6 item D (also titled What Symbols & Colours Mean) for your saves.