jonas brothers

reaper13

Twelve year old girls love it. You however, will be scarred for life.

Only real men can watch this from start to finish.

Dudeee!!!!!! OMG! :)))))) Like I said I hold nothing against them, but THAT!!! OMFG.!! Oh and people post funny comments about it.

You boys are so gullible! Can't you see that these kids have come up with a sure-fire gimmick? Whether famous or infamous, it's making them well-known! Remember T.A.T.U.? Oh, that's right... you didn't complain about them because guys get off on seeing girls kiss each other. But when it's two guys, suddenly it's "OMG! WTF?". So immature...

Erm its t.A.T.u. lol, and they weren't actually lesbians, it was all a stage act.

Also yes I remember them, and not for the fact they acted lesbian, I actually liked their music...

Here is the proof they were not lesbians.

Early on, Katina and Volkova put forth an image of a lesbian couple, but their 2003 documentary, Anatomy of t.A.T.u., made it clear that this was just part of the group's image, and that they were not actually lesbians.

Taken from - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.A.T.u.

If Walt Disney had know about the Jonas brothers he never wold have started smoking

Why people like the Jonas brothers I'll never know and Ther'r just a little bit to pedophilic for me.

WHY DID YOU BRING THEM TO THE FORUM o_O

They should never be mentioned, for they are worse than Hannah Montanna and that is saying something.

ya know at least mily has some thing to look at, the J..... "them" as i refuse to say their name have no musical talent whatsoever, no of them can hold a riff, i doubt they even know what a riff is... they write none of their own music... the only way they got big was from winning a contest to sing a song for a nick commercial... which they paid to win... rich f***ing b*****d one of them needs to get hooked on heroin or something, god their music needs to be stopped from polluting our radio waves , i dont care that their gay a whatnot... well i do... but they are absolutely horrible, i cant even call them musicians... people on stage who attempt to sing... *hugh*

well thats my rant...

o and it not just any two girls kissing, they have to look good, I have seen two ugly chicks kiss, and its the most horrible thing ever. EVER!!!!!!!