Addig idle

DrutarTheSavage

Hey guys and girls!

I have some problem with my female character, which would be very important to me to work like I want it to.

I downloaded "Woman's move", to give her a nice walking and running animation, but the mod doesn't contains a "stand still" animation, it remained vanilla. And I saw it more than one time, others using a "stand still" idle with it, without any problems. I would like to use this idle (just focus on "stand still"):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVxsuTSf2rQ

I found the idle, a mod called "Pretty Woman" contains it, but that would replace my movement anims too. And I would like to add only the "stand still" idle.

Please, watch the video, (you don't have to watch the whole thing of course), and if someone knows that idle, and can tell me where to get it, please do it! I'm sure what I see in the video is "Woman's move". But the standing idle is not a part of that. I have already noticed a lot of players with female character, uses this standing animation.

If there's no way to get a standalone version of the idle, maybe someone could tell me how to add it to Woman's move through the Construction Set? Remember: I have the idle but only as a part of another mod. I know it can be added through the CS, but dunno how....

Thanks in advance!

What about using the mod with the idle you want and then replace it's walking/running KFs with the ones you like from Woman's Move (it's just a matter of copying a couple of files)?

Replace the other animations with ones from other mods you do like ... consider it like a Lego Set. Only thing you need to keep in mind is renaming appropriately (and it helps to keep good records of what you've done for future reference).

Yeah, okay it works like charm. I dunno what did i do wrong yesterday night (it was very late night, maybe I was tired), but the mods are working perfectly together, even if I remove the unwanted anims. Sometimes I'm wandering how can I be so silly. It wasn't the first time when I wanted to do a simple thing in a more difficult way. :D Thanks Striker. I think the time has come to add you as a friend. ;)

Often the most complicated solution is the one that pops to mind first for me too. Sometimes the better solution comes before I get into a quagmire, sometimes I need to get messy before I can see clearly. I don't learn diddly from doing things right (except maybe getting the false impression I know what I'm doing). My mistakes are my most valuable asset.