Player Sound Sets

SinOfApocalypse

Hey!

Back in the days when i was playing Oblivion, i came along this mod Oblivion Sound Sets

"This mod gives your character ability to speak. From now on you will hear your character commenting about 30 various events through the game. This includes diverse battle-cries during combat, differential comments while wandering Tamriel, while venturing in the ruins/dungeons, while wandering during the day/night, and many, many more"

Im pretty bored of my characters being mute like some kind of monk, lol.

So, thinking that scripts might be similar and can be used in Fallout 3, i think i will be possible to make it for Fallout3.

But new sounds are needed, because Oblivion ones will be out of place, thats for sure.

Example characters: Chris Redfield, Rayne, Lara Croft, Agent 47.

Thanks, hope someone with modding expirience will share my thoughts, and make something out of it.

SoA

Yeah, the Duke sound set isn't bad, but it's a little repetitive and if you're an audiophile the low quality of the sound files will probably bug you (they're from original Duke Nukem 3D). I'm negotiating with the creator of that mod about making a new, higher quality, improved version using some sounds from Manhattan Project and other Duke games (to go with a Duke player character I'm hopefully creating, provided I can find some generous modders who're willing to help).

But Duke Nukem and other voice packs (Christian Bale) just replaces the sounds of player, while Oblivion Sounds Sets make your player actually talk, he/she comments the situations, curses and all that stuff.

heres the examples:

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. If we can get help from someone with scripting knowledge to help us, the new Duke pack will work like this (to some extent, anyway - we can't make new FO3-specific files, only make use of already-existing files that are appropriate).

Lol, i didnt tripple posted, it was a bump. :P

And yeah, im really hoping for someone with scripting knowledge to help us with this mod. I already tryed to pick something up from this mod, but for the time being, i only can add new guns and armor to the game, not the scripting.