Wishing for Motoko Kusanagi

Honnknight20

I thought I'd put this thead together to see how many people have the same wish, and if so maybe it might inspire someone to create the outfits and maybe just maybe create the purple haired beauty herself. I've always had a thing for the Ghost in he Shell series and its cyber-punk style, which in its self would make a great additon to a steam/cyber -punk game.

I'd like to hear others\s peoples views on this subject, and to maybe knock around ideas on how to make this possible. and start with what i think below.

Motoko's body and face > style > the CGI art version used in the intro of the first series > reason > because it can be used to determine the characters facial and body shape, even with there only being 1:29 of vid to use for this , but in that time you get an idea of shape and texture of the character.

With this being said I'll pass it down to the next person.

hears a intro vid to get those creative juices flowing, (

)

a great additon to a steam/cyber -punk game.

Er... what are you referring to by Steampunk? Definitely not Fallout 3 or Ghost in the Shell, as I'm pretty sure neither have Victorian era culture mixed with steam/clockwork based technology. The closest thing to Steampunk Fallout 3 has is the Railway Rifle, and the closest it gets to Cyberpunk is Tranquility Lane and Vault 112. Steampunk and Cyberpunk are very, very different. Just correcting you on your use of science fiction genres, cos I'm a huge steampunk geek.

Anyways, I liked Ghost in the Shell. I'm not really a fan of cyberpunk, though. I just think it's silly, really. I guess it's because I'm not really into futuristic science fiction and the like, and I have an adverse reaction to lasers and plasma weapons. I generally lose interest when Cyberpunk and mechas roll in.

But I won't oppose your wishes. :)