Howdy

Grimples

Just saying hello :smile:

Not played in over a year, lost my PC & couldn't be chewed to do all the modding & tweaking i had done to the game, gonna give it another go. I haven't actually played a fraction of the game yet, was too busy modding & tweaking. Hope my PC is good enough:

AMD Sempron 2400+

NVidia GeForce FX5200 but i have a Radeon9800 Pro in at the mo', found it in a PC in a backyard of house i was viewing, does funny things to my PC sometimes.

1.5gb ram

I probably won't make another post.

Hello and Welcome to the Nexus Forums, but why won't you likely make another post? :unsure:

Am shy :whistling: No seriously, am like the wind, i come a go, i have no dedication to any game but i do have my favs, MWIII being one of the top ones, just hope i have the patience to do all my tweaking & modding all over again before i play.

Welcome to the land of mods, country of modders and home for any lonely gamer out there. May your sword by sharp and your mind fresh. You need all these for the great adventure that lies ahead of you.

Have a fishy stick :

http://bncomputing.com/ob/fishystick.jpg

Thanks all :biggrin:

Mu brain is having a hard time with all these mods, think i have all i need apart from Ebony Rose. There were a couple of stealth & thief mods which i used but cannot remember the names. I used the Adventurers mod last time i played, gonna try Morrowind Comes Alive this time, any feedback & recommentations welcome.

Am off to build meself a home now :smile: & a few tweaks & a few personal weapons etc.

• 2 weeks later...