Flickering/Flashing Snow at Close range

Sugram

i got Flickering snow or Flashing snow or how to call it & it looks like this

i am on the ice & on the ice there is peace of snow that Flickers like the snow on rocks on this video link above

is there a fix for it? can it be caused by uninstalling or re-installing some mods? example SMIM & Enhanced Lights and FX, Enhanced Lights and FX overwrites some of SMIM files, i uninstalled lights cause it was buggy & then re-installed SMIM, ofc i have tone dons of stuff today, but can thsi be the cause, or is my master file order bad? or dose any1 know a fix for it? i did not have that issue yesterday

i have SKSE V1.7

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 3GB

my mod list & Master file order

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/skyrimmodlist9tebz6lhcf.jpg

the older less updated version did not have so much issues then v1.9, when i play'd older version years ago there was no bugs, well not the ones that u notice easy, & not graphical, well if u ton't count few connected with effects, example some spell effects were half missing missing, with Flames Spell i so hands on fire but when i cast the spell i see no fire effect, like i'm casting nothing, at that time i got just 1 mod & it fixed it, & after that nothing got my eye, not even Flickering Mountains what i just fixed, i think i have never seen a game that is as buggy as Skyrim even oblivion was a lot less buggy, game creators should get arrested for making game messier with patches :D, if u ask why, cause patches should fix bugs not create them :smile:, that's why i say it should be crime :smile:

Edited by Sugram

Before you try any drastic changes try limiting FPS to 60 turn Vsync ON....

what it is & where to turn it on? Invidia Control Panel? i try'd the STEP PROJECT INI FIX where u edit ini file, that only took away Flickering from Mountains, but it did not fix this issue & it seems my PC can handle what i did, it was not huge hit to my game performance

STEP PROJECT

http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Z-Fighting#tab=What_is_your_fix_3F

BDW this issue appeared few days ago, unmoded version weeks ago & modded version few days back did not have that issue