my storys

reaper13

Well in first things first. At the title it's stories not storys. :pirate:

Also never stop writing stories if you like to do it even if it's small community which reads them. Heck I have tens of stories on paper which I have only read. If something doesn't work and you don't like write it stop the story think something new. There is also many people who read the stories but don't post about it to the threat so don't let it bring you down and continue the stories you enjoy to write. Heck my story has only two people posting comments and my chapters are way shorter than most of people here but it has found quite few readers as I post new chapter about daily.

Never stop something you love to do. That is only piece of advice I can give.

I love writing and I'm not stoping any time soon. I just need feedback and I'm not getting much here. Does anyone know other websites where I could post them?

Don't stop posting your stories! Don't get discouraged by lack of visitors to your thread!

Sometimes I have time to stop and read a bit but it might take me a day or two to have time to leave an intelligent feedback as opposed to "gee, nice work". I can't speak for anyone but myself, but since I've started posting here I've just found so many different threads to watch that I just can't be everywhere all the time. Keep writing, just as I do. Some of my poems only get one or two comments from friends I've made here. I'll still write and if others do or don't comment at least I've expressed myself just the same.

Are you replying to the members who do comment on your stories? And thanking them for it, even if their comments are not what you want to hear? Are you trying to adapt based on the positive feedback you get?

There are many sites dedicated to different types of stories, don't be afraid to post on more than one, and don't be discouraged by negative feedback. there are trolls on every site. Creative writing keeps your brain sharp and is always helpful to you, even if no one reads it.

Are you replying to the members who do comment on your stories? And thanking them for it, even if their comments are not what you want to hear? Are you trying to adapt based on the positive feedback you get?

There are many sites dedicated to different types of stories, don't be afraid to post on more than one, and don't be discouraged by negative feedback. there are trolls on every site. Creative writing keeps your brain sharp and is always helpful to you, even if no one reads it.

Well said, Master Librarian!