Request for a special sword and armour for Oblivion.

azariel123

Hi there, Rather new on the forums so i'll try to be brief ^^. I noticed on alot of the armours and such on the different hosting sites were based rather alot off of medieval and final fantasy work. I would like to request something a little different to this, a suit of armour first of all based off of the Successfull Monster Hunter game series, all rights and such kept by Capcom who produced them. A picture of the armour is...here.

And also some kind of weapon to go along with it, which i will upload a picture of that now. Im not sure if its possible with oblivion even with the shivering isles expansion pack and knights of the nine but i would be sincerely gratefull. Would make playing alot better going through in a suit of heavy armour that in my opinion is so cool ^^.

Thoughts and such would be appreciated on whether this is possible ^^. If it is, could it be made to be a similar strength to a highish level heavy armour, yet not at the same level as daedric armour. The armour would include some form of fire resistance if possible ^^. While the blade has some kind of fire enchant upon it with a low need to keep rechargeing it.

As for the names: The armour would be called: Rathalos armour

With the blade being called: Rathalos firesword.