All fell to the power of their Rings.

SiniVII

I really like this idea.

Keep in mind, the ringwraiths should/could possibly have a small weakness to fire. As in number one at weathertop, where aragorn torches their 'faces' and then makes them scatter.

Would it be possible that if they suffered 'x' ammount of fire damage, they then flee?

I really like this idea.

Keep in mind, the ringwraiths should/could possibly have a small weakness to fire. As in number one at weathertop, where aragorn torches their 'faces' and then makes them scatter.

Would it be possible that if they suffered 'x' ammount of fire damage, they then flee?

Yeah I kept the flame weakness in mind. I just wonder if it's possible to have them react to damage readings or if the NPC would even know it's fire it's being hit by. I've started fooling around a little with different modding tools, hopefully i'll get the hang of it in a few weeks. . . Depending on how long my inspiration can keep pushing me.

Dracula do you know the NPC's name you were reffering to? Or at least the specific quest name? I vaguely remember doingthat quest once but it was awhile ago so the details elude me.

All i remember was that it was an old female dark elf, that would narrow the search for her in CS