OCOv2.02 Black Eyes

Teslageddon

I've been trying to get OCO2 to work, but I keep running into a problem with black eyes, but only for certain colors and certain races (The Nord, Imperial, Breton, and Redguard are missing Brown, Blue, and Green eyes and the Woodelf is missing Deathbell and Abyss). I uninstalled and reinstalled everything to make sure I didn't have any textures/meshes that replaced vanilla textures, enabled ArchiveInvalidation, made sure I had Blockhead installed, and moved the Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp to last in the load order, but no dice. Here are the mods I have installed, just in case I missed one that affected eyes:

Alternative Start

Deadly Reflex

Midas Magic, Spells of Aurum

Natural Environments

Unique Landscapes Compilation

DarNified UI

Unofficial Oblivion Patch

Unofficial Official Patch

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch

Blockhead

HGEC Body

Roberts MaleBodyReplacerV4

OCO2

HGEC OCO2 compatibility addon

Roberts MaleBodyReplacerV4 OCO2 compatibility addon

Keychain

Elys Universal Silent Voice

Oblivion Stutter Removal

You likely have an incompletely uninstalled mod that affects the eyes ... just inactivating does not remove a mods assets.

Okay, I uninstalled everything so all I have now is the GOTY Oblivion, all the Unofficial patches, HGEC Body, Roberts Male Replacer, Oblivion Character Overhaul 2 and the required compatibility patches, and I STILL get the black eyes. This is a completely clean install, so I don't understand why it's acting like there's something changing the eyes.

Post in the OCO v2 mod comments, perhaps Nuska or IkeCoast will have an idea of what's going on. Any particular reason you're using version 4 of Roberts male instead of version 5.2?