uploaded images - replacing / deleting them

JamesTJ

Greetings, hard-working Moderators -

I uploaded some images of Mythic Darkness Nightmare at Kind Kin Inn - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6141

As I was uploading them I realized I could cut the quality in half, and the file size by 70% and still have a nice image - so I'd like to remove the two superfluous images:

4 Shadow Soul -look carefully

and

Immortals

The last two images on the page.

Is there an image size guideline that should be followed? I couldn't find one.

JamesTJ

Nothing official but here is the closest thing to it I guess regarding image size and helping TESNexus bandwidth issues.

Article: How To Convert Images

As for deleting the images you've uploaded, you should be able to do that yourself. Click the "Members" link on the top-right corner of the site, click "Manage Your Files" and find your mod in the list. Then click the "Images" link under it to see (and delete) any images attached to that mod.

LHammonds

The problem is they are - User uploaded images,

not - Author uploaded images

so it seems I have no way to delete them.

This just happened to me yesterday when the server glitched.

For future reference, you can just use the mod's "Report" feature, choose the option near the bottom, "Miscellaneous" and then in the Message Box type a description of the trouble as clearly as you can, with the request to remove the superfluous images. What you wrote above seems just fine.

Ah, OK. I had to click on each one to see which one loaded slower to figure out which needed to be deleted.

When reporting, it makes it easier if you gave the names of the images that need to be deleted. Thanks.

It certainly would be nice if members could delete their own images they upload. ** hint, hint....Dark0ne...hint, hint **

LHammonds

** hint, hint....Dark0ne...hint, hint **
How a subtle one ;D.

Indeed, it would be nice if you could remove pics from files that are not at your own. I pick the wrong ones every once in a while...fortunately at my own, but if at someone else (or once manage to get past 2mb with a pic and still be able to upload it ;D ) I have to report it to get it deleted :(.