Problem With texture on Doors

mhahn123

Herein lies the problem. I am working on a settlement which has several lower class homes. Retextured homes and retextured doors. As you can see from the screenie I am getting a weird texture glitch on the door panel. But only on some. Other doors (the same model in fact) in the settlement look just fine.

I have no idea what the cause could be. I've retextured quite a few doors now and never had this happen. Any thoughts or suggestions that may help point me in the right direction are appreciated.

Are you testing on a new game? Doors are saved in the save file (at least their locations are) ... maybe you're seeing the old door superimposed on the new.

Are you testing on a new game? Doors are saved in the save file (at least their locations are) ... maybe you're seeing the old door superimposed on the new.

Good suggestion Striker..and thanks for that. But no that's not it. I have a plain vanilla save just outside the starter dungeon that I use specifically for testing, even started it from scratch just to be sure. And these are new locations so wouldn't be any previous save data for the doors in question. Been looking for something like this all over the forums and am really stumped on this one. In any case I just put plain old vanilla load doors on them for now until I can sort it out. Not too noticeable so may just go with that if I can't come up with another solution.

Thanks for taking a shot at it.

Cheers

Edited by mhahn123