What's your first reaction when you realize you lost something pre

Pushkatu

I get frustrated easy over little things. Stuff like walking out the front door without my wallet or something.

But then I out right lose my keys, or cell phone, or something important of any nature, I turn my house upside down looking for it. All the while Im swearing and tossing crap around.

Idk if I lost Id be extremely upset. Lol there would be no solice for me haha

I made this topic becouse something similar happened to me on my way to college today. I just got some money after a hard day at work and as I was heading towards college I realized I lost all of them. Strangly, I did not felt upset, but I hoped that a good man found them and put'em to good use. Of course things might be different, but I just like to think that way, as it makes me feel almoust good about it.

I agree, those things are only material ones, you're a nice person for thinking about, and your attitude deserves a kudos point, because every cloud's got a silver lining.

In some way or other, man never take something material in heaven when he/she died, I'm ambulanceman and first-aid worker, so I see all around me joy, pain and misery in everyday life...

The only precious thing that affects me is when I lost kith and kin or lover, but what we can do then is to honor them in memory of all moments of happiness they have shared with you, and go on... :sleep:

It seems that most people get angry about this and it's normal. It's life and it doesn't matter if we like it or not( I must say that it's frickin awesome some times, I don't know about you guys, but there are days when I feel so alive and capable of anything :P ) we must go on.

@Fifoo: I admire you for what you do. It must be a great job. You must have so many great life experinces, things that I can't even imagine. Of course that there are moments of frustration and anger, but helping people is something good. Also thanks for the kudos. I can't give you another one, but you have my respect for what you do.

Like most everyone has said, it depends on how important, valuable, precious the thing might be. A mundane item I would simply say: "Oh well, I'll have to get another.", but something rare and hard to replace being lost would anger me to tears.

I don't get that attached to stuff. My niece totalled my sporty little Probe a couple weeks after I paid it off, and she didn't have permission to take it either. She's still my favorite niece, and we're still very close.

Things aren't important, people are.

I get frustrated over losing unsaved work on my computer if the power goes out. If I happen to lose something that isn't very important, I do tend to look for it - sometimes I'll find it when I least expect to. But if I lose a loved one, I shut down, become emotionless and detached from people, and keep myself locked away.