Mods For A Character Backstory?

AlduinWorldEater

So, I've devised a set of two characters with intertwined backstories, and I would like some suggestions for mods to really flesh them out. I have their basic appearances and personalities created, but I'm lacking things like armour, weapons, accessories, and such.

The backstory is as follows:

A few years before the beginning of the Stormcloak Uprising, Muira LeCharmane was a spellsword in the Imperial Legion. She fought ruthlessly against the Thalmor, but committed many atrocities due to a deep-rooted hatred for all Elvenkind. After the Great War ended, Muira, haunted by her past, took up the oath of the Paladin, vowing to fight solely for all that is good. However, she found that despite her best efforts, her old ways never truly left - they only hid for a while, surfacing at the worst possible moments.

She sought the help of the Divines to purge her soul of the darkness that lay within it, but her past crimes had already taken their toll - the Eight would not commune with her, and turning to the Ninth was illegal, and violated her new creed. So she sought the help of a sorceress at the College of Winterhold.

Unfortunately, this sorceress was a devout follower of the Daedra, and tricked Muira into striking a deal with Clavicus Vile. Muira got her wish - the darkness was purged from her soul, but it left her shattered, split - actually split - into two people. "Muira" was no more, and in her place stood the two halves of her former self.

The good half, whose memory was as fragmented as her soul, took up the name "Illumina", and slew the twisted sorceress for her treachery moments after. However, she was unable to catch the evil that had manifested in time, and that half of her former self slipped away.

Years later, as the dragons returned, Ivory began to hear whispers, rumours, of a dark warrior who had razed entire cities to the ground in High Rock. This evil presence, referring to itself as "Cimmeria", had been reportedly spotted in Skyrim, moving from one place to the next, slaying any living creature in its path. Illumina knew this to be her other half, and set out to destroy this embodiment of evil once and for all.

So. Basically, I'm looking to build the epitome of the Warrior of Light, and the absolute darkest of Dark Knights. Can anyone recommend mods that would add the kind of gear I'm looking for? I've been searching the Nexus, but I'm not really sure what kind of search terms to use.

Also, if anyone wants to convert this into a standalone mod in which the Dragonborn helps Illumina (or Cimmeria, even), go right ahead!